WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

refs favouring heat?

well some people says some calls were iffy, Miami was getting the "heat" calls, I watched whole game and I'd say maybe slightly. But if its the case it'll probably be way more evident when their back in Miami. I just want games called consistently. I really don't want this Miami team to win again, especially after that acting job from wade....but then ginobli gets hit in the face near end of game an no call. TBH it's a joke.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

nope

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

uhh nope on not gonna be called consistently?

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    well some people says some calls were iffy, Miami was getting the "heat" calls, I watched whole game and I'd say maybe slightly. But if its the case it'll probably be way more evident when their back in Miami. I just want games called consistently. I really don't want this Miami team to win again, especially after that acting job from wade....but then ginobli gets hit in the face near end of game an no call. TBH it's a joke.
    Ginobili didn't get hit in the face, he acted and tried to draw a foul just like Wade did, but unlike Wade, he didn't fool the ref.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs fans need to own the missed FTs*

4 in a row in any game is terrible. in a 'Finals' game, is completely unacceptable.

scream and yell at Parker and Duncan

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Or you can be like if that horid call against ginobli with wade, if it doesn't get called maybe totally different outcome. I just think its going be be more evident with the refs giving heat the calls when their back home, I hope not but joey Crawford will be reffing....

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Or you can be like if that horid call against ginobli with wade, if it doesn't get called maybe totally different outcome. I just think its going be be more evident with the refs giving heat the calls when their back home, I hope not but joey Crawford will be reffing....
    So you think one bad call made in the first half was the reason the Spurs lost the game? You can't be serious. Tony Parker hit a three with about 1:30 left to put the Spurs up by one. The Heat made some plays the last minute and a half of the game, the Spurs didn't. That's why Miami won, not because of a foul call in the second quarter.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

I'm saying it "could have caused", but all im saying is the next game is going to show if the ref's are siding with Miami with bad calls. But its the timing of calls you cant forget...ginobli had to go to bench cause had 3 fouls. Spurs usually do better with ginobli on the floor rather than off.