krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

picks???

yesterday was some bullshit i know i aint the only one who lose but wanted to know something.Those top sportscappers who claim to pick at 70, 80% and who sell their picks .Is that a scam or will they really give you their winning picks at a high percentage they claim when you buy their picks.If anyone knows I would appreciate you letting me know if it's a scam or not because if they really give you picks at the percentages they claim you can make alot of money buying a whole years picks

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if they were hitting at a clip anywhere near what you say there claiming why would they be selling picks

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

Scams

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Lies damn lies I tell you!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

my personal fav are the guys that say only pay if you win then give half there "clients" 1 team and the other half the opposite gm. win/win for them that is. you would be much better served trying to pay attention to some of the guys on this forum and start figuring how to do this on your own.

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

It's a bunch of crap

branch0095
    branch0095's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Well yes and no. If they say they pik 70 to 80% overall that is a bunch off bull shit. If you look at the most tranparent sights that have guys that sell picks and post their wins and losses and all their long term stats you will see that the holy grail for them is 60% overall. Sure they can go on streaks of 70 to 80% for a week or so but 54 to 58 % over the course off a year is about normal for them. Its definately not get rich quick. They base all their wins and loss amounts based on $100 picks. There is money to be made but dont expect it to be a miracle. You gotta be in it for the long haul. Ive bought picks from a guy for the last 90 days and have turned a profit after covering the cost of my picks but with me only betting $50 a game it hasnt been a huge amount. Now if I could bet $500 a game and play 2 or 3 guys' picks i could probably make a substantial amount. But I compare what you make buying picks to what the professional poker players make. 45% of the time you go home a loser and you make your profit off that 10%.

wallyjones2009
    wallyjones2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs -2.5

Can the Cavs cover -2.5 at Houston

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Yesterday was only BS if all you do is bet favorites. I said it looked like a dog day in my thread and whattya know, dog's went 7-1 ATS
    As for the Cappers, they are pretty much a scam. They, just like you can do research and formulate your own opinion which holds more water than some guy on the Internet. if you loose, you blame yourself and are only out the money you put on the bet. If you loose with one of these "cappers" you loose your bet money plus the cash you wasted to get some guys opinion on a game.