MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Heat bounce back and win Sunday's tilt. Heat +4 1/2

Well Ladies and Gentleman of the jury[SBR members], I won 1st game with the Spurs -3 1/2 which was on previous thread SBR sports forum. I'am pressing my win on this 2nd game folks. Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use. The Heat were in position to win Game 1 before James departed with cramps. The Spurs committed 23 turnovers that not only led to 28 Miami points but also prevented them from getting the ball more often to Duncan, who shot 9 of 10 from the field. The Spurs' win and cover in Game 1 marked their eighth straight at home, but had LeBron not cramped up, we may be having a different conversation today. James had a decent statistical Game 1 (a team-best 25 points with six rebounds, three assists and three steals), but scored only two fourth-quarter points on a driving layup that immediately preceded his removal from the game for good. The Heat broke down by fading from being close at 94-92 to being the victims of a rout. While it's tough to go against an 8-0 trend like that, here are a few things in the Heat's favor: they're 5-0 SU in Game 2s after losing the first game of the series, and they've followed their last 12 postseason losses with a win. I like the Heat bounce back and win Sunday's tilt. Heat +4 1/2 [Caesars Sports Book, Las Vegas Blvd]

Hårr¥THëHÄT

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

On Heat +4.5 too and over +199.5 total.

BookieNinja
    BookieNinja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

I'm with you both, hope Spurs win by 1 or two cause I hate the Heat but money prevails.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

What did you expect? James who provided, well, the Game 2 heat as Miami squared the NBA Finals against San Antonio at a win apiece with a 98-96 victory. Now the Heat have swiped home-court advantage from San Antonio in the championship series. That doesn’t mean what remains will be easy for the Heat. Hardly. The Spurs aren’t given to surrender, but they don’t have a titan such as James. Iam going into 3rd game with 2-0 win with and against spread[ All my threads are posted on SBR sports forum]. One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Heat opened as 4-point favorites at the LVH SuperBook for Game 3 of the NBA Finals, as the series shifts to Miami tied at a game apiece. The opening total is 198. With the Heat wresting home-court advantage away from the Spurs with Sunday night’s win in San Antonio, they’re now the favorite to win the series, listed at -150 at the LVH. The Spurs are offered at +130.Caesars Sports Book, Las Vegas Blvd opened wagering on Game 3 on Saturday evening, according to Vegas Insider, hanging Heat -4.5 as its opening number. When the book reopened the game Monday morning, Heat -4 was its line. William Hill opened Game 3 at -4, but moved to -4.5 about 15 minutes later.Check current Game 3 point spreads and totals from around Las Vegas on live odds page[ live odds page]... It’ll be difficult for trends-based handicappers to go against the Heat. Miami is 8-0 SU and 6-2 ATS at home this postseason.

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT