Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The Cramp Controversy is deliberate and designed to boost Ratings - Heat win Tonight

The online reaction is real...but the media scrutiny regarding the entire affair is scripted..The Heat will in fact win tonight...which is unfortunate for the Spurs as this is the game they need to win this series...They loose tonight and they loose the series....If it were an episode of law and order..i'd call it..."Lebron's Revenge". We saw the same piece of fiction 2 years ago against Boston.....Pinny has done a complete flip and showed their hand...i urge you all to get a piece of the action on Miami tonight...

good luck!!!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

are you gonna show up if they lose or just make another mother fukking retarded game before game 3 starts?

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

You and frograngers both have it being scripted tonight but with different winners according to the nba script. Oh what a dilemma for the all those riggers.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    are you gonna show up if they lose or just make another mother fukking retarded game before game 3 starts?
    Why do people claiming games are rigged bother you so much....don't you realize the more you talk crap...the more they will continue to say it?.....people don't get upset at things that are not true..LOL....All the games are not rigged...some more heavily influenced than others...you will see bad calls against both teams...tonight you should expect to see Miami get perhaps a few more calls than the Spurs...

Obviously if Miami looses I will bury my head in the sand..but if they win..il probably be around but not too chesty....as the win is expected tonight...I hit Spurs second half the other night..as the writing was on the wall...tonight..i am on Miami full tilt....I have not missed a playoff bet this year...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    You and frograngers both have it being scripted tonight but with different winners according to the nba script. Oh what a dilemma for the all those riggers.
    I was not aware of his prediction....but i will say that ESPN and most of the pseudo analysts..seem to favor the Spurs which may very well indicate the proverbial cat is out of the bag so to speak..As I said in my opening thread...the series is over if the Spurs loose tonight...

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Why do people claiming games are rigged bother you so much....don't you realize the more you talk crap...the more they will continue to say it?.....people don't get upset at things that are not true..LOL....All the games are not rigged...some more heavily influenced than others...you will see bad calls against both teams...tonight you should expect to see Miami get perhaps a few more calls than the Spurs...

Obviously if Miami looses I will bury my head in the sand..but if they win..il probably be around but not too chesty....as the win is expected tonight...I hit Spurs second half the other night..as the writing was on the wall...tonight..i am on Miami full tilt....I have not missed a playoff bet this year...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Pinny has done a complete flip and showed their hand...

Menses

What ? No s h i t talking tonight?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Well if you don't know...I can't help you...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Where are those thine accusers, there are none.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Well if you don't know...I can't help you...
    I understand the markets, I just never saw the "flip."

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I understand the markets, I just never saw the "flip."
    Wait will 10 minutes before...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

OP you realize that "lose" and "loose" are not the same words right?

Course you do... You seem like a smart fella.

Crazy ass riggas!