cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Jordans Bulls would destroy Heat.

Many think Heat could play with the Bulls, let me tell you why you are not only wrong, but shouldn't talk basketball anymore. First, Jordan wouldn't have to guard wade (even though he would at times) Harper would be all over Wade. Jordan would guard Chalmers. So the Heat Back court would struggle. Pippen wouldn't guard Lebron, Rodman would. Bosh would be played by Longley and Pip would guard whoever the Heat put on the floor, lets say Beasly for now. The Heat are most successful playing small ball (Lebron at the 4 and Bosh at the 5) that plays right into the Bulls hands as 1-4 are 6'6' to 6'8'. With Rodman on the boards, the Heat won't get many second chance points.

With Jordan and Pip playing lesser players, they will help alot and run the floor for fast break points. Now, the coaching staffs, Phil wins that by a margin we can't measure, so lets move on to the benches. Kerr, Kukoc, Buechler and Caffey are all better players, shooters and passers than anyone on Miami's bench except for Allen who at this stage isn't better than Kukoc. So once, LBJ and Wade got tired, and the subs came in vs the Bulls subs, the lead would grow by about 5 3pointers. Playing by either the 90's or today rules, the Bulls would crush them defensively, if you can put a hand on Wade and Lebron, they can't use their speed (which is how they get so many and ones), and the basic contact in today's game fustrates them now, just think what those old Knick and Piston teams would have done to these Heat minds!

In today's rules, the biggest help for the Bulls would be no hand checking, so MJ and Pip could cut through the Heat pretty easily and they would shoot 15 Free throws a game. From there, another help from todays rules is the Zone defense. Put these great one on one defenders in a zone, you may not get a 3 pointer off.So hopefully this clears those funny thoughts of the Heat being better than the Bulls. Mind you, many of the Bulls records have yet to be broken. In a 7 Game series, I would give the Heat one Game on their home floor 4-1.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

To take it a step further even looking at the last 15 years I can't say this Heat team would beat any previous champion.

99, 03,05 Spurs not a chance
    Lakers 00-02 09,10 not a chance
    2011 Mavs they obviously lost to
    04 Pistons would destroy them.

They would beat the 06 heat. Maybe the 07 Spurs, and big maybe on the 2008 celtics.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

It's been mentioned about 100x out here. I agree.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The heat would destroy all the Spurs team including this one who will fall to us 4-2. Piston team wouldnt stand a chance vs Bron Bron.Mavs meh. Rematch them in this present day and we win. Lakers of 09 and 10 we win. Lakers with Shaq 99-02 Ill give you a ll that

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Heat haven't beaten the spurs yet. Not sure why the topic is being discussed.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    The heat would destroy all the Spurs team including this one who will fall to us 4-2. Piston team wouldnt stand a chance vs Bron Bron.Mavs meh. Rematch them in this present day and we win. Lakers of 09 and 10 we win. Lakers with Shaq 99-02 Ill give you a ll that
    You are delusional but you have a Lebron avatar so I can't get too upset. This Heat team is obviously very good but in terms of all time champions they aren't very good. If they win this year they'll be for sure the weakest team to ever 3-peat.