Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Heat vs Spurs (Game 2)

How do we feel about game 2? Would love to gather inputs from everybody before throwing down any wagers. Let me know what ya'll are feeling. 44Mag, Farmhouse, Air, leet, anybody?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13134

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post
    How do we feel about game 2? Would love to gather inputs from everybody before throwing down any wagers. Let me know what ya'll are feeling. 44Mag, Farmhouse, Air, leet, anybody?
    Can't speak for anybody else, I am leaning right now to a two bet 5 point tease Miami +10 and over 193???? Subject to change. I don't see Miami getting blown out again, not saying they win, they could as history dictates, but not blown out like OKC. I'm sure James will play this game the wussy that he is , for lack of a more appropriate term we can't use here. He will make the difference in the scoring battle. I also don't see SAS taking their foot off the gas. So, that being said I like the over and the points, as usual the more the better. Of course the obverse could hold true as well. SAS ML. The lines will adjust themselves by tomorrow to get a better handle on this matchup. BOL. Hope this was of some help, although I doubt it, as it is very vague. More to come tomorrow.

Legend_beatz

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Can't speak for anybody else, I am leaning right now to a two bet 5 point tease Miami +10 and over 193???? Subject to change. I don't see Miami getting blown out again, not saying they win, they could as history dictates, but not blown out like OKC. I'm sure James will play this game the wussy that he is , for lack of a more appropriate term we can't use here. He will make the difference in the scoring battle. I also don't see SAS taking their foot off the gas. So, that being said I like the over and the points, as usual the more the better. Of course the obverse could hold true as well. SAS ML. The lines will adjust themselves by tomorrow to get a better handle on this matchup. BOL. Hope this was of some help, although I doubt it, as it is very vague. More to come tomorrow.
    This is a solid break down, I'll come back tomorrow to talk with you about the game. Could feel great tonight, and totally different tomorrow. Killing the books Sunday night though, this is fact.

Derka2014
    Derka2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 430

ill prolly decide in the SPUR of the moment....

corny i know.

Legend_beatz

I think the safest bet for Game 2 is a two team 4 point teaser.

The first one being Miami +4. Although the Heat were defeated in San Antonio during Game 1, they were able to keep up with the Spurs until the 4th, where they were outscored 36-17. ESPN says: LBJ was less aggressive in the 2nd half, attempting 5 fewer shots, and only driving to the basket a single time. The Spurs went 14-of-16 from the floor in the 4th quarter as they outscored the Heat by 19 in the final frame. I don't see that happening two games in a row. Look for James and Wade to finish strong tonight, also look for Bosh to hit those threes that Popavich is dreading tonight. The Miami Heat have won 12 consecutive playoff games following a loss, so even if they somehow manage to lose tonight, I do not seeing it being by more than 4 or 5. Play the Miami Heat +4.

The second play is going to be Heat-Spurs OVER 199. The last game broke the OVER without LBJ tearing it up in the last quarters, I think it'll be another shoot-out tonight. Especially with the ENTIRE internet doing endless Lebron James memes, I know that HAS to have gotten to his head by now. That being said, I do see the Heat coming out guns blazing, forcing the Spurs to keep up with their fast pace. The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami's last 8 games when playing San Antonio. The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games when playing on the road against San Antonio. The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Antonio's last 8 games when playing Miami. The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Antonio's last 5 games when playing at home against Miami. I think this game will go over 199 with ease tonight.

My play: Miami Heat +8/Spurs-Heat OVER 195 ($500 to win $500 on Bovada)
    Last edited by Legend_beatz; 06-08-14 at 04:50 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Jeepers, wish I had thought of that. BOL LB.

Legend_beatz

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Jeepers, wish I had thought of that. BOL LB.
    But you DID. Lets get this $$$$ 44.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post
    But you DID. Lets get this $$$$ 44.
    Just F...... with ya.

poijoi13
    poijoi13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Mag Im with you here. Put all my recent winnings on this play. I agree completely with it. Thanks for the pick.

Legend_beatz

Jesus Christ! Look what I just found on Topbet.eu!!!!

I'm throwing 115 on it for shits and giggles. Should be the easiest damn money I'll ever make. BOL to all.

Lebron James Total Points in 1st Q -- Over 7.5 (115 to win 100) - LOSS

Live betting-- Over 194 (111 to win 100)

-$423 tonight
    Last edited by Legend_beatz; 06-08-14 at 11:20 PM.