freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Gotta admit kobe and Jordan woulda played on one leg if needed and still won the game. Lebron is a superior athlete but lacks the mental toughness of Kobe and MJ

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    there are so many better players than lebron, it makes my heart hurt for the homers and uneducated who keep trying to compare him to the best.. seriously, im get sad when i see guys trying to compare the two
    U ever see a guy consistently called the best player in the world five times a show by these puppet talking heads to drill it into us and then he goes out and throws up five bricks in a game? When he went to the finals against the Spurs with Cleveland his one good game against Detriot where he went off overshadowed his poor performance in that final run. His complete meltdown in finals against Dallas was flat out embarrassing. I remember the talking heads in that Dallas series trying for anything to make Lebron look good. They were reaching as far as they could but always ended their sentence with this line. "lebron is still the greatest player on the planet" These puppets are told what to say just ask Steven a Smith who said he got called into Sterns office on a few occasions. Imagine that. A reporter getting callled into a comissioners office to get a beatdown about what he was saying and to teach him the right things to say.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

You guys are forgetting all time laker great Luke Walton like c'mon

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

youre all a bunch of haters!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2088673-remember-the-time-michael-jordan-left-an-nba-finals-game-due-to-cramps

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Lebron will pass jordan if he never averages under 20 and never becomes a bench warmer

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    You guys are forgetting all time laker great Luke Walton like c'mon

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

LOL really guys? I think you're all forgetting that this was game 1. LeBron pushing himself too far in the first game of the series and risking injury wouldn't exactly help their chances in the long run. Yes it would have been cool if he gimped around the court the final few minutes and won the game for them but, come on....think with your brain, not your collective boner for Jordan.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15286

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    LOL really guys? I think you're all forgetting that this was game 1. LeBron pushing himself too far in the first game of the series and risking injury wouldn't exactly help their chances in the long run. Yes it would have been cool if he gimped around the court the final few minutes and won the game for them but, come on....think with your brain, not your collective boner for Jordan.
    He was pulled because he was ineffective, not for fear of injury. Pushing yourself with cramps doesn't carry over to the next game. He first pulled himself out of the game for being tired stating, "I can't breath". Later he cramped up and was carried off the court. We've all had cramps before in our life. You get back in when it subsides. If you have time for an IV, great. If not drink some water and try again.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15286

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    youre all a bunch of haters!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2088673-remember-the-time-michael-jordan-left-an-nba-finals-game-due-to-cramps
    It was a regular season game and he pulled himself. You can't compare that to the NBA finals. Nothing stopped Jordan from playing in the playoffs and he was sick and had injuries at times. Just look at all the playoff games that he was involved in.

Jordan played all 82 games 9 years in the regular season. LeBron has never done it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

lebron is bigger and much more powerfull. He also has wade and let's him run the show at times..Jordan has scotty but scotty wasnt the star wade is

Tony Rome
    Tony Rome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

As an older NBA fan, please let me clear this up and try not to insult anyone at the same time.
    It is not LeBron or Jordan, that is not even debatable, if you were not (old enough to be) an avid fan of basketball during the Jordan error you should IMMEDIATELY excuse yourself from this debate.

The question that is a little bit better is LeBron or Kobe...and that is still pretty easy as well.

Young guys love LeBron and LeBron is truly a gifted athlete, but there is a certain mentality and ability to perform with a huge amount of pressure that LeBron just does not have.

Kobe Bryant has been forgotten because we are a "what have you done for me lately" and the guy has been out for a season and he is older now.

LeBron may be a big scary strong force coming in the paint who gets every foul called if you breathe on him, but when you need a win, and have a last second shot, nobody would want the ball in LeBron's hands, you want it in a great player's hand like MJ or Kobe.

I am not a Heat, Laker, or Bulls fan, I am not bias I have just seen a large majority of all three athletes games, there is a huge difference.

BookieNinja
    BookieNinja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

Magic, Bird, Thomas, Shaq, Kobe, all had there runs ended and were dethroned. Jordan's Bulls never lost to a contender while he was there that's why there is the allure. Bron is great I'm a fan but I don't see history having him above MJ.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Who will be remembered as the best overall ever..now its still Mr Jordan but can lebron surpass the greatness?

Remember before Jordan it was Wilt chamberlain.

lol

Lebron is not even in the top 5

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Who will be remembered as the best overall ever..now its still Mr Jordan but can lebron surpass the greatness?

Remember before Jordan it was Wilt chamberlain.
    i think you have ur answer now unless u have blinders on or Lebron nuts hanging from ur truck bumper.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Rome View Post
    As an older NBA fan,
    The next time I hear an "old guy" take the younger guy in a who is better debate, it will be the first time.

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

i think you have ur answer now unless u have blinders on or Lebron nuts hanging from ur truck bumper.
    You come off as just a moronic hater.Lebron had a 31/10/5 line in 41 mins with 2 blocks and only 1 turn over.Saying he is the reason they lost is just stupid.I guess not as stupid as

all ya got to be is a decent defender and you can contain Lebron. JUst ask Bruce Bowen who shut him down in the finals and now Leonard
    but still stupid

I was an MJ fan then an AI fan now just a basketball fan until the sixers turn it around.No doubt MJ is the GOAT but hating on anyone is just pointless.You realize these are bazillionaires who don't give a fuk what you think of them , right?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    You come off as just a moronic hater.Lebron had a 31/10/5 line in 41 mins with 2 blocks and only 1 turn over.Saying he is the reason they lost is just stupid.I guess not as stupid as

but still stupid

I was an MJ fan then an AI fan now just a basketball fan until the sixers turn it around.No doubt MJ is the GOAT but hating on anyone is just pointless.You realize these are bazillionaires who don't give a fuk what you think of them , right?
    nobody is hating anyone asswipe. It is u niwits who have his balls so far up ur ass u can't see clearly that is the problem. Lebron didn't cause that. The media, who knows they can shape minds did. U seem to be a guy who jumped to the front of the line. On second thought Lebron did cause a little of it with his Mount Rushmore comment. His chosen one tattoo and his silly King comercials

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Jordan

Thread closed!

mikemca
    Update Status

nobody is hating anyone asswipe. It is u niwits who have his balls so far up ur ass u can't see clearly that is the problem. Lebron didn't cause that. The media, who knows they can shape minds did. U seem to be a guy who jumped to the front of the line. On second thought Lebron did cause a little of it with his Mount Rushmore comment. His chosen one tattoo and his silly King comercials

You are most definitely a hater.I just don't understand how you can hate a guy so much that has no idea you even exist.

I realize you're not too bright but who do you think was among the first media created superstars?

Yeah I figured you would need some help...It's Michael Jordan who through such savvy marketing still has 40 and 50 year olds buying his image.Which is hilarious btw.In a competition between who is the better role model MJ or LBJ , it's LBJ and not even close.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    You are most definitely a hater.I just don't understand how you can hate a guy so much that has no idea you even exist.

I realize you're not too bright but who do you think was among the first media created superstars?

Yeah I figured you would need some help...It's Michael Jordan who through such savvy marketing still has 40 and 50 year olds buying his image.Which is hilarious btw.In a competition between who is the better role model MJ or LBJ , it's LBJ and not even close.
    I hate to break it to ya clown but Jordan made himself a media star and Stern set out to make that same money with Lebron and that is why he shoved him down are throats all theses years. When Lebron went to the finals with Cleveland i told everyone on another site what teams would lose and win the last two days of they year so Lebron could get the easy road thru the playoffs ans sure enuf every game i said a team would win or lose they did. It must have been five of them shuffling from 2 to 7. This is what this league is all about the sad part is most can't see it and u sure as hell won't. Again Jordan did it on his own. Shaq and Lebron need help with the way the game is being officiated. Again i never said Lebron was a bad player. He is a great player in this era. U put a guy on him who knows how to defend a bit he doesn't do very well unless the refs put that guy in foul trouble. Hibbert was a prime example last year. Lebron couldn't get all his dunks so they shut Hibbert down with pussy fouls and then Lebron had the middle free. The one big game Lebron went off this year it was Leonard who got called for four phantom calls. I couldn't give two shit if Lebron cares about me lol. I know talent unlike u and most guys. I see things u wish u could see. Now run along. Lebron doesn't care about u either so im not so sure why u want to blow him all the time. If that is what u are into so be it. Oh by the way Iverson is my favorite player. He got help getting to the finals. If u were listening u heard it from players who lost to him during the playoffs. When i saw that line i knew they wanted Iverson in the finals and when the NBA makes up their mind with plots they stick to them.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-17-14 at 11:58 AM.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

lol there is no comparison

2-3 in finals lmao

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Lebron

First 12