brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Maybe late in the game, Lebron found out that someone banged his mom again.
    You guys are throwing LJ to the wolves already. What if he comes back game 2 and puts up 35-40 points?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    You guys are throwing LJ to the wolves already. What if he comes back game 2 and puts up 35-40 points?
    Hey, when you are the phenom of your sport, you are always going to get called out for your shortcomings. Like when he gave up in the playoffs after he found out Delonte West was laying to pipe to mama James.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    There must be something he takes that makes him susceptible to dehydration/cramps.
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Like having 1% body fat and being roided out of his mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post

Something like that.

It's just odd that he continues to have this issue especially since it's rare in the NBA.
    When you are on any type of steroid, enhancer, illegal supplement that changes molecular structure in your muscle cells... you will more than likely cramp up. It's a form of dehydration. You simply can't put normal amounts of water in your body... while weight training, running, playing basketball etc... not to mention sweating profusely. I know because when I'm doing a cycle I cramp up.... when I'm not on anything... I'm perfectly fine and never cramp up.

It's practically impossible to cramp up when you are properly hydrating yourself... without being on any enhancer. In fact... I don't recall playing any sports cramping up... while OFF of a cycle.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    When you are on any type of steroid, enhancer, illegal supplement that changes molecular structure in your muscle cells... you will more than likely cramp up. It's a form of dehydration. You simply can't put normal amounts of water in your body... while weight training, running, playing basketball etc... not to mention sweating profusely. I know because when I'm doing a cycle I cramp up.... when I'm not on anything... I'm perfectly fine and never cramp up.
    this is true. i want to take creatine again and really power watch the playoffs from my couch.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    edit - whoa, never seen the dudes toes before. ^^

I didn't make this thread to bash Bron btw...I really think there is something up here either conditioning wise or nutrition wise, especially if this isn't the first time of him cramping up. You would think a guy with the means to do so would have the best people around him concerning his health as an top athlete.

funny thing is that I know for a fact that he takes a very high quality athletic drink and absolutely pounds it. Its called rebound FX and theo ratliff is the endorser of this product. he credits his nutritional regimen with making him about a hundred million dollars. its in the video above. but heres the former mayor of atlanta saying lebron takes rebound fx. it doesnt have calcium in it though. Im sure he takes supplements harder than me though. even if you have perfect nutrition it can get you still

its somewhere past the 6 minute mark he says lebron takes rebound fx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF6-nu_t03A

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Apparently he wanted back in game at 3:30 but spo said no

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    edit - whoa, never seen the dudes toes before. ^^

I didn't make this thread to bash Bron btw...I really think there is something up here either conditioning wise or nutrition wise, especially if this isn't the first time of him cramping up. You would think a guy with the means to do so would have the best people around him concerning his health as an top athlete.
    those toes really make me question his future. unless he pulls it off this year and reels off another 3 straight there is no way in hell he hangs around to catch bill russell, jordan, or even kobes 5. hes nearing the end if you ask me. he'll be lucky to play at this level past age 35 and obviously this level hes at now is going to fade even before then. I dont see him commanding this type of attention for much longer. those toes will not hold that body up.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hey, when you are the phenom of your sport, you are always going to get called out for your shortcomings. Like when he gave up in the playoffs after he found out Delonte West was laying to pipe to mama James.
    I guess you randomly pick and choose what you believe.

First 12