Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Spurs -4.5 -110

Home team 4-1 ats last 5 games
    favorite 6-2 ats last 8 meetings
    Heat 2-5 ats last 7 meetings in San Antonio
    Spurs 7-0 ats last 7 home games
    heat 0-4 ats last 4 against western conference

You might be right; I believe the Spurs should take game 1. However,

Most of those trends are like marking the bottom of a boat to remember a good fishing spot. At best you but a stick in the water, but water levels change.

At one point or another the market will adjust to such juvenile betting metrics, will you know when that happens? The Spurs, line has already moved, is there value left?

Maybe the winner is safer for you, or is there any value there?

Can you answer these questions honestly?

If no, I suggest you learn how to answer them before you bet.

Good luck

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Intersesting how everyone on here is on the public play tomorrow and usually everyone on here says the public play is square and stupid and your an idiot to be on it

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I believe spurs win game 1 therefore I believe they will cover the spread so yes to your dumbass comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Most of those trends are like marking the bottom of a boat to remember a good fishing spot. At best you but a stick in the water, but water levels change.

At one point or another the market will adjust to such juvenile betting metrics, will you know when that happens? The Spurs, line has already moved, is there value left?

Good luck

farmhouse1

7 of the last games at home the spurs have won by about 15 ppg

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

7 of the last games at home the spurs have won by about 15 ppg
    With you on the Spurs, probably ML for me. BOL FH.

farmhouse1

In the last 16 openers of the NBA Finals, the home team has gone 13-3 straight up and the majority of these victories haven’t been close with 11 of those 13 wins have been decided by eight points or more.

This will be the fifth NBA Finals that San Antonio has owned homecourt advantage. In the previous four series, the Spurs have gone 4-0 in Game 1 and the wins came by 9, 14, 12 and 12 points. It should also be noted that the Spurs are 4-0 in the NBA Finals when they’ve owned homecourt in the series.

farmhouse1

One of the wins by the visitor during this span actually came last year, when San Antonio defeated Miami 92-88 as five-point road underdogs.

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    With you on the Spurs, probably ML for me. BOL FH.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the play. GL tonight

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

This is not handicapping. These are widely available trends that are not, especially the way you are using them, predictive. You really have no idea whether there is value in your play. You, like almost every losing bettor, have deduced yourself to a coin flip, or even worse.

Win or lose, do you know if you made a good bet? Do you understand that question?

I’m not trying to argue, I’m not trying to insult your “dumbass,” I even agree, at least, with the Spurs winning game 1.

But if this is your case, you are approaching sports betting with no hopes of winning over the long haul.

But maybe you are not interested in becoming a winning sports bettor. Surprisingly, most people aren’t. They will just continue to lose in the same old ways, never listening to advice.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Spurs -4.5 -110

they dont even win. TRUST ME!!

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Spurs -4.5 -110

Every one of these trends are meaningless, way to small sample size to have any meaning.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

One of the wins by the visitor during this span actually came last year, when San Antonio defeated Miami 92-88 as five-point road underdogs.
    This coukd be taken 2 ways. 1, Miami is now the 5 point dog on the road, and can win...or 2. The spurs beat the Heat on the road in game one, now they are at home and should win again

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

This is not handicapping. These are widely available trends that are not, especially the way you are using them, predictive. You really have no idea whether there is value in your play. You, like almost every losing bettor, have deduced yourself to a coin flip, or even worse.

Win or lose, do you know if you made a good bet? Do you understand that question?

I’m not trying to argue, I’m not trying to insult your “dumbass,” I even agree, at least, with the Spurs winning game 1.

But if this is your case, you are approaching sports betting with no hopes of winning over the long haul.

But maybe you are not interested in becoming a winning sports bettor. Surprisingly, most people aren’t. They will just continue to lose in the same old ways, never listening to advice.

KVB posting some of the most intelligible posts I have read to date on SBR. I look forward to reading more.

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Im w u, at-4 gluck farm

L_Cheifa
    L_Cheifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

farmhouse1

Do I know if made a good bet? What's a good bet Moran? It's gambling theirs never a sure thing. Taking into account how the playoffs have gone the spread doesn't matter just pick a winner. Get the fuxk outta here you prick. I didn't base my play solely on these trends jackass I spent last night reading multiple articles on today's matchup so go fuxk yourself please and then shoot yourself. I had faith in this bet and is why I made it so please tell me what is a good bet douche bag?

farmhouse1

KVB IS A TOOL.

farmhouse1

What font do you write in bro? Looks fancy you tool!

Good luck

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    KVB posting some of the most intelligible posts I have read to date on SBR. I look forward to reading more.
    Perhaps Sam, but judging by the reactions above, we can see someone who 1) didn’t understand the question and 2) unfortunately, will likely just continue to lose in the same old ways as emotions and ego will undercut any chance of learning.