homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Youre betting against batman and robin. The best batman and robin combo of this generation. Not smart coach

danny green comes back to earth unlike last year finals and heat take the ring.....again

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A pro has more than 5k roll.

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

JJ .... how much have you lost in your lifetime? 6 figures?

I like the spurs too, only going 1 dime though.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I like ur chances

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

betting against the team that won the nba championship the past 2 years.

you are a gambler, not a pro. a pro would give decent reasoning on their picks, and make smart bets. it appears capping is out of your capacity

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I heard inside reports that Manu Ginobli is suffering from a rash on his testicles
    Are you an expert on testicle rashes? Dude you're not right

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sanchez go have another hamburger

You're lucky I like you because if I didn't I'd make an example out of you

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sanchez go have another hamburger

You're lucky I like you because if I didn't I'd make an example out of you
    I feel so special

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by jay89 View Post
    betting against the team that won the nba championship the past 2 years.

you are a gambler, not a pro. a pro would give decent reasoning on their picks, and make smart bets. it appears capping is out of your capacity
    Hard to handicap the pressure of the Finals.
    I like this bet. The op makes a good point: the Heat have looked shaky.
    2 years of winning doesn't give them an edge here. Spurs revenge is a better angle.
    I'll mush this with a monkey on the Spurs. That's half a gorilla. 500 is a max bet for me.
    GL.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Think you're on the right side jj... Spurs in seven

justafish
    justafish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I pounded the heat to win. Most of the big bets I know of are on heat in my city also.....Cheeseburgers n paradise

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Revenge doesnt work in basketball. Basketball is 70 pcent finesse. Revenge works on physical sports like football

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Revenge doesnt work in basketball. Basketball is 70 pcent finesse. Revenge works on physical sports like football
    revenge works in all sports man. motivation.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You got a terrible line, JJ.

As a pro, you need to do better.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Great. Looks like the 3 peat Heat are here in about two weeks time.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feeling exactly like you do, except am taking the Heat to 3'peat. The Spurrs were totally smoked in OKC, and the Heat's bench is much better than OKC's, so don't expect the Spurrs to win in FL. Spurrs did win the last one in OKC in OT, but that's because OKC isn't a champion, and played like losers down the stretch with the season on the line (Westbrook throwing one wildly off the side of the window, and then Durant stumbling). Heat have all the motivation to become an elite team, and to prove that last year they were/are the better team despite the Spurrs choking. Though Manu played like a champ to close out OKC, with a questionable Parker, I don't see the Spurrs bench dominating over a well oiled Heat bench with Battier, Cole, Allen, Birdman, Haslem, Jones and don't be surprised to see 7 foot/280 lbs of Greg Odom on Duncan like white on rice. Basically, the Heat just have to win either games 1, 2 or 5, as they won't lose at home. Dubious the Spurrs will hold serve all their home games. The Spurrs big 3 already peaked and are well beyond their prime. The Heat's big 3 are peaking, and they have an rising young coach with Red A like GM in Pat Reilly.
    In the last series, the Heat's bench made 52 of 107 FGA (48.59%), while the Spurrs' bench made 98 of 209 (46.89%). The Spurrs' bench took more than twice the shots than the Heat, which to me shows the Heat team is more fluid. If the Spurrs can take down/stop Lebron, especially if they start Bonner (lol), I can handle losing. If the Heat win 1 of the first 2 games, it's virtually over.

4seasons

NOTE: The shooting stats for the team's bench above are for the Heat vs. Indy & SA vs. OKC

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Spurs in 5

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

^^^^hahhahaha

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

???

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Lebron realizes he's The One this series. Heat sweep in dominating fashion.

Sorry JJ, you still a cool dude though.

johnbaek
    johnbaek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spur$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jjgold

I think tonight I will know if I'm going to win my bet or not as crazy as that sounds

I will be able to see matchups and game flow

SourCereal
    SourCereal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

So you are dropping your entire bankroll on one series? Is that what a pro would do? I don't mean to offend you here, and I am taking the Spurs as well but for only $30 haha....I guess I won't have to sweat it out as much as you....damn...its a crazy world.......

SourCereal
    SourCereal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I got my last 30 bucks on Spurs -137

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Coach good to see that you are learning to identify the right side but a sharp wouldn't have waited till after the hooker left (i.e. after the line movement) to blow their wad...
    damn good comment...I waited until after the hooker left, but blowing my wad alone is still going to be worth the time spent with the hooker!!!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Revenge doesnt work in basketball. Basketball is 70 pcent finesse fixed. Revenge works on physical sports like football, not in a wwf league
    corrected

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Sorry for the harsh post. You're failing cuz you suck rooster. Legitimately thought you were trolling every time you posted your stupid ass spreadsheet. If it's not all a big joke, please stop gambling. Pm me if you want to continue I can give you the 1 unit long term winners you crave.
    I honestly thought he was trolling aswell.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hard to make videos anymore with my new location too many people live in the building

Cannot even raise my voice or the neighbors will complain
    U already moved into a retirement home? Damn homie.

In all seriousness though, you should probably just stop betting and get a real job because it doesn't seem like you have what it takes (and most of us don't) and this type of path is bound to lead you down a road of misery. Nonetheless I wish you luck on this bet.
    Last edited by sballen; 06-05-14 at 10:31 AM.

jjgold

1-0 Spurs

Best of luck men..maybe a little lucky with James getting cramps last 4 minutes but we will take it

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Feeling exactly like you do, except am taking the Heat to 3'peat. The Spurrs were totally smoked in OKC, and the Heat's bench is much better than OKC's, so don't expect the Spurrs to win in FL. Spurrs did win the last one in OKC in OT, but that's because OKC isn't a champion, and played like losers down the stretch with the season on the line (Westbrook throwing one wildly off the side of the window, and then Durant stumbling). Heat have all the motivation to become an elite team, and to prove that last year they were/are the better team despite the Spurrs choking. Though Manu played like a champ to close out OKC, with a questionable Parker, I don't see the Spurrs bench dominating over a well oiled Heat bench with Battier, Cole, Allen, Birdman, Haslem, Jones and don't be surprised to see 7 foot/280 lbs of Greg Odom on Duncan like white on rice. Basically, the Heat just have to win either games 1, 2 or 5, as they won't lose at home. Dubious the Spurrs will hold serve all their home games. The Spurrs big 3 already peaked and are well beyond their prime. The Heat's big 3 are peaking, and they have an rising young coach with Red A like GM in Pat Reilly.
    In the last series, the Heat's bench made 52 of 107 FGA (48.59%), while the Spurrs' bench made 98 of 209 (46.89%). The Spurrs' bench took more than twice the shots than the Heat, which to me shows the Heat team is more fluid. If the Spurrs can take down/stop Lebron, especially if they start Bonner (lol), I can handle losing. If the Heat win 1 of the first 2 games, it's virtually over.
    1. Spurs are better this year, fact.
    2. Heat are worse this year, fact.
    3. Bellinelli, Mills, weapons for the Spurs, something they didnt have last season. Tiago improved also
    4. Spurs won't win a game in Miami? they won game 1 last year against a better Heat team and when they werent as good, this season the roles are reversed.
    5. In game 6, Heat were lucky, fluked it some what and the spurs blew it and had poor coaching down the stretch.
    6. Game 7 last year was only a Tim Duncan hook shot away with 50 sec left from tying the game. Spurs got close again.
    7. Revenge factor. No team better in this situation.
    8. Youre going to be a broke bitch again after this series.

jjgold

No sweating much yet..if we get to 2-0 this SERIES IS OVER

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

JJ Gold got old years ago. Now hes just several users pretending to be the fat old bald headed degenerate fuckwit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

jjgold

4-1 is how I see this series

Heat blew there chance game 1

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by heathaterno1 View Post
    1. Spurs are better this year, fact.
    2. Heat are worse this year, fact.
    3. Bellinelli, Mills, weapons for the Spurs, something they didnt have last season. Tiago improved also
    4. Spurs won't win a game in Miami? they won game 1 last year against a better Heat team and when they werent as good, this season the roles are reversed.
    5. In game 6, Heat were lucky, fluked it some what and the spurs blew it and had poor coaching down the stretch.
    6. Game 7 last year was only a Tim Duncan hook shot away with 50 sec left from tying the game. Spurs got close again.
    7. Revenge factor. No team better in this situation.
    8. Youre going to be a broke bitch again after this series.

Tim, Tony & Manu ... lot of miles on them dogs which they won't defeat Bosh, LJ & Wade. That's the bottom line. All that emotion for the first game is history now, along with the no Lebron/AC game. Let's see what those Spurs got tonight, as ain't talking about last year. Heat are on a mission to 3-peat this year, which is the 1 thing that is better than the "revenge factor". Spurs are dubious winning on the road. Heat just need 1 win in TX, and it's over. Just need 1 baby. Not going broke here. Am of sure of that as I am that you can count to 1.

First 12345 ... Last