homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Some of u spurs backers are way too confident

Not all of u just some of u. U are saying things like the heat have no chance to win the series. are u nuts? No chance? U do realize the heat have the best player by far in the world right? U do realize wade is a future hall of fame right? Bosh might get there too. Playing out of his mind. Spoelstra is a very good coach.

Popovich is a tremendous coach but what happened in 06 08 09 10 11 12 ? Shaq and Kobe got split up summer 04 and the west had no dominant teams but the spurs only won the west twice between 2005 and 2012. 8 years but only two west titles.

Again he is great and I respect him and the spurs but please slow down he will not out coach spoelstra by much.

Duncan parker and ginobili are first ballot hall of gamers so he's had his share of talent too.

Anyhow I get backing your team and your bet but saying the heat have no shot to win the series is just crazy talk

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cherish bosh should not be in the hall of fame hell if he makes it practically anybody should get in then. I'd take Kevin Garnett in his prime over Chris bosh in his prime every fuxking time.

homie1975

I would take KG over 99 pcent of power forwards in history. Bad example there.

Bosh just turned 30 so still young yet had made 9 straight all star gms. He'll finish his career with perhaps 13 all star appearances and multiple rings.

Probably a hall of famer. 85-90 pcent chance I think.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

what am I supposed to say.... I think SA will win but MIA could win too? There, I said it.

P.S - You do realize this is a TEAM SPORT and SA is the better TEAM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miami is overmatched

Leonard is better than ever player on Heat except James

That's is just one of their guys

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Miami is done.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Miami is overmatched

Leonard is better than ever player on Heat except James

That's is just one of their guys
    U said the same thing about the heat vs pacers

jjgold

I got a good feeling plus I'm very very do

The Miami Heat are lucky they have two NBA titles

Luck played a major role

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I got a good feeling plus I'm very very due

The Miami Heat are lucky they have two NBA titles

Luck played a major role
    he's due folks, can't lose every single time can he?

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

I need more people to start betting heat so I can get a better line on the spurs. Thanks!

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by vinny808 View Post
    I need more people to start betting heat so I can get a better line on the spurs. Thanks!
    -125 reduced at 5 dimes for spurs is the best I think you'll get

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    -125 reduced at 5 dimes for spurs is the best I think you'll get
    -120 at bovada

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    -120 at bovada
    Cuser just helped u vinny go grab -120 I don't think it gets any better especially since parker had been ruled a starter for gm 1

homie1975

I grabbed Miami +115 last night reduced at 5 dimes but perhaps it gets a bit better now since parker will start

Cuse0323

bovada down to -115 now. Squares there on the Heat

Cuse0323

or they want my square ass to take the Spurs

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

fellas, the game aint until THURSDAY. Ever since the Spurs ended this forum has been littered with nba finals shit. y the fukk u guys care so much days before? its not like the finals only is one game.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I agree with everyone in this thread... Except you homie

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Cherish bosh should not be in the hall of fame hell if he makes it practically anybody should get in then. I'd take Kevin Garnett in his prime over Chris bosh in his prime every fuxking time.
    Obviously Garnett gets in over Bosh...but Mitch Richmond is in...as a great a player as he was...he could have just as easily been left out...Bosh should be a guaranteed 2nd ballot if not 1st by the time his career is done...He had 8 quality seasons in Toronto before coming to Miami. And he is a finesse 5...as opposed to his natural 4....that alone gets him....people allow their hatred for the Heat and Bosh to cloud judgement....

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Spurs are indeed the deeper team...and they should win every year....but this heavy swing towards them...in and out of Vegas is quite extreme....this is a team the public have ignored for 16 years...but now all of a sudden their hatred for Miami has the Spurs bandwagon full..LOL...they were not 28 seconds away from a title...they were 48 minutes and 28 seconds away....they hand game 7 and choked when it counted....had that happened to Miami...Lebron would have been destroyed in the press...and online....its the same with Durant..MVP of the league getting..no criticism levied his way essentially coughing up the game in the final moments against the Spurs..and his Brooks job is safe....people are still calling for Spoeltra to be fired...and that he is overrated....lmao...but Lebron will take heavy heat after this series if he looses....lol

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    fellas, the game aint until THURSDAY. Ever since the Spurs ended this forum has been littered with nba finals shit. y the fukk u guys care so much days before? its not like the finals only is one game.
    i just love all the hate on LeBron and the Heat. it's hilarious. it is so obvious too. the guy will never be able to live down "the decision" special of 2010 summer, nor the interview he and Wade had saying "not 1 ring, not 2, not 3, not 4......".

2 bad days and he is forever vilified. kid was only 25 yrs young when he did that, after giving the shitty Cavs 7 full seasons

kobe and jordan are known adulterers, but they are beloved more than lebron. kobe was gifted shaq and gasol, while jordan was gifted pippen and horace grant, and later rodman, all the while phil jackson coaching extraordinaire in the making.

lebron had NOTHING in Cleveland, so much so that the last yr he was there they won 61 games, then the year he leaves (and no one else left the cavs), they drop to only 21 wins!!! Cleveland was ALL LEBRON and the rest was garbage.

yet Lebron is vilified for leaving the way he did and joining real players, but kobe and MJ are loved forever.

i think it's hilarious, and i hope so badly that the Heat win their 3rd ring in a row and the haters have nothing to say except continue stewing in their own angry juices

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Shut the fuk up. Guys can't talk about it because u don't like it?! Take ur azz elsewhere then.

jjgold

I cannot see Miami winning 4 games

If they do its James greatest feat to date as a pro

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

I disagree with Bosh being a future hof

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    I disagree with Bosh being a future hof
    hall of famers who bosh is better than:

Arvydas Sabonis
    Adrian dantley (6x all star)
    Bob Mccadoo (5x all star)
    Dan Issel
    Dave Cowens

several more also.

you probably think the NBA HOF is as exclusive as the baseball HOF. it's not

BTW Bosh is a 9 time all star

Cuse0323

i just love all the hate on LeBron and the Heat. it's hilarious. it is so obvious too. the guy will never be able to live down "the decision" special of 2010 summer, nor the interview he and Wade had saying "not 1 ring, not 2, not 3, not 4......".

2 bad days and he is forever vilified. kid was only 25 yrs young when he did that, after giving the shitty Cavs 7 full seasons

kobe and jordan are known adulterers, but they are beloved more than lebron. kobe was gifted shaq and gasol, while jordan was gifted pippen and horace grant, and later rodman, all the while phil jackson coaching extraordinaire in the making.

lebron had NOTHING in Cleveland, so much so that the last yr he was there they won 61 games, then the year he leaves (and no one else left the cavs), they drop to only 21 wins!!! Cleveland was ALL LEBRON and the rest was garbage.

yet Lebron is vilified for leaving the way he did and joining real players, but kobe and MJ are loved forever.

i think it's hilarious, and i hope so badly that the Heat win their 3rd ring in a row and the haters have nothing to say except continue stewing in their own angry juices
    I respect the hell out of LeBron, he's the greatest player on the planet but that's the only advantage the Heat have really. Hell, that may be enough if he puts them on his back and takes over like he's capable of but the Spurs will be ready and prepared for him as well as you can with Pop at the helm. I think you have Spoelstra and Pop a little closer in abilities than I do.

homie1975

I respect the hell out of LeBron, he's the greatest player on the planet but that's the only advantage the Heat have really. Hell, that may be enough if he puts them on his back and takes over like he's capable of but the Spurs will be ready and prepared for him as well as you can with Pop at the helm. I think you have Spoelstra and Pop a little closer in abilities than I do.
    what happened to Pop in 06 08 09 10 11 12 which were 6 of the 8 years that there was no dominant team in the West because Kobe and Shaq were disbanded?

they only won the West twice between 2005 and 2012

now they picked up a slew of young talent, but where the hell was he all those years in a weakened west? Bynum and Gasol were too much for him?

homie1975

POP is great but not as great as you think. Spoelstra is better than you think.

simple as that

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Spurs were the better team last year. Popovich had a rare bad night in game 6. One whistle going the other way and it was Spurs in 6. Spurs played to kill time which kills leads. If Parker is healthy they could go for it in 5 this time. No Mike Miller for game 7 this yr.

Cuse0323

hall of famers who bosh is better than:

Arvydas Sabonis
    Adrian dantley (6x all star)
    Bob Mccadoo (5x all star)
    Dan Issel
    Dave Cowens

several more also.

you probably think the NBA HOF is as exclusive as the baseball HOF. it's not

BTW Bosh is a 9 time all star

Those are highly debatable. Dantley and McAdoo better IMO. Love Sabonis, who knows on that one...one of the best Euro's ever. Issel put up 22 and 9, better numbers than Bosh. Cowens a beast on the glass, better numbers as well. Different generations...most these guys before my time but still have seen them play. Bosh was the man in Toronto putting up numbers as the main option while losing and now he's freed up by two HOFers.

Either way, I get your point. He probably makes the Hall, basketball lets most in.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChalkyDog

Cuse0323

POP is great but not as great as you think. Spoelstra is better than you think.

simple as that
    That's your opinion, no way to say simple as that.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

That's your opinion, no way to say simple as that.
    it really is that simple tho heat in 6

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    it really is that simple tho heat in 6
    Put your house on it, pal. Best of luck.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Heat in 6; no way Lebron is losing.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Not all of u just some of u. U are saying things like the heat have no chance to win the series. are u nuts? No chance? U do realize the heat have the best player by far in the world right? U do realize wade is a future hall of fame right? Bosh might get there too. Playing out of his mind. Spoelstra is a very good coach.

Popovich is a tremendous coach but what happened in 06 08 09 10 11 12 ? Shaq and Kobe got split up summer 04 and the west had no dominant teams but the spurs only won the west twice between 2005 and 2012. 8 years but only two west titles.

Again he is great and I respect him and the spurs but please slow down he will not out coach spoelstra by much.

Duncan parker and ginobili are first ballot hall of gamers so he's had his share of talent too.

Anyhow I get backing your team and your bet but saying the heat have no shot to win the series is just crazy talk
    wait til the Heat get down 2-0 and then slam the Heat to win the series...

what will Heat odds be after they get down 0-2?

12 Last