Copizzle
    Copizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

12/8/09 NBA Plays

Hey guys first time poster. I really enjoy coming to this forum and getting insight from all you guys. So I decided to join in on the fun. I wanted to post my NBA plays tonight and was hoping to get some thoughts about them.

TWolves +7 - The Raptors are differently the better team. So I could understand where many people would disagree with this pick. However, I'm banking on the Raptors not being 100 percent. Even if Bosh starts I don't see how he could play a major role with the Flu. Also, TWolves will now have K.Love back tonight so he might be able to help the Wolves stay close.

Bucks vs Celtics Over 195.5 - I can't decide who I like tonight so I just picked both of them and took the over. If the Bucks want to win they are going to have to outscore the Celtics. But at the same time I could see the Celtics scoring over 100 points tonight easily.

Kings +9 - Are the Kings great? No, but I don't think the Hornets are good enough to beat the Kings by double digits. In there first meeting this year the Hornets only beat the Kings by 5, then in there second meeting the Kings won 112-96 at home. Even with the Hornets playing great at home I still believe the Kings can keep it close.

Bulls (-6.5 and under 192.5) - First of all the Under is the easy part to me. I don't see either team scoring more than 95 points. Both teams struggle on offense with the Nets averaging 88 points a game and the Bulls 90 points. Now why the -6.5? Well to me it seems like the Bulls want it more right now. Seeing Noah stand up and talk crap to James gets me thinking that he is tired of the losing. Bulls need it especially at home.

5-team parlay - risking 5 to win 125

Thoughts?

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

I don't think flu's do anything to affect an athlete's performance. Look at Kobe, Jordan, they all seem to have better numbers when they play with a flu.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hard to like the bulls in this spot noah did all that barking against cle and what did they go out and do there next gm? get destroyed by the raptors! chi is missing hinrich and just are not playing good ball. this is the nets so i would think chi can win but 6.5 is just to much imo..

at 1st the kings jumped out at me as well but with nearly a 50/50 split the line keeps increasing throw in sac blowing n.o. out last week and this gm is a pass for me..welcome and gl