Mets -108

SATURDAY
    Sonics +9.5
    Nuggets +4.5
    BOTH WON OUTRIGHT!!!!!!

TODAY'S PICKS

NBA

Pistons - 5.5 = 3*
    Pistons got embarrassed at home vs. the Bulls and still need a few more wins to clinch home court in the East. The Cavs should be tired today from a long week with this being their 4th game since April 3rd. PISTONS ROLL like always against the Cavs in the regular season

Heat - 7.5 = 3*
    Everyone on this site jumped on the Cats vs. the Pacers the other night and I hated it. They are too young for me and look like they have hit the wall. The DIESAL will get his way today and keep the Heat moving up the chart now being only 1 game behind the Raptors for the 3rd spot in the East which is huge for the 2nd round matchup. I don't think they want to see the Pistons in the 2nd Round which is what they will get if they stay in the 4 spot. The Heat are phenomenal at home and own the Cats 9-1 SU in the last 10 games they have played. The Heat will get it done BIG today!

Mets -1.5 (+160) STEALING THE CAKE = 4*
    John Smoltz is a Hall of Famer, Kyle Davies is far from it. Throw in the fact that O. Hernandez looked solid in his debut for 07 and I smell a route!!!! Mets bats will light it up again!!!

Brewers -1.5 (+120) = 5*
    Love this spot for the Brew crew coming off a dismal effort yesterday. Add in the fact that the CUBS HAVE NEVER BEATEN CAPUANO makes this a no brainer for me. In 26 innings against the Cubs last year Capuano DID NOT ALLOW A RUN. Enough said, Brew Crew gets it done in a big way.

I know it's a lot of chalk but we are getting great prices on the run line in the MLB games and great spots in the NBA

* = 1 -5 scale with 5 being the strongest

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job GP, thanks for posting your plays. I think you switched the odds for your 2 run line plays.

One note about Capuano and Milwaukee in general is, they win a lot of 1-run games at home, especially when a guy like Capuano is pitching. It stands to reason, as their lineup is decent but not overpowering. These games where their quality starters are going tend not to see a lot of big innings from either side.

Last year, Capuano made 16 home starts. Milwaukee won 12 of them, but 5 were 1-run wins. If you do the math on that you'll see that betting Capuano to win was much better than betting him on the RL. Of course, it's a tiny sample size, but there are good reasons behind it.

Also, last year the Cubs had a far more anemic lineup than they do now.

Also, it's not clear what state Wade Miller is in. He had a decent spring to win the 5th spot in the rotation. But he has freakishly good numbers in his career vs Milwaukee and at Miller Park.

Just some things I wanted to point out. GL with all your plays.

go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

OOPS, I did switch the moneylines, sorry about that!

Thanks for the input, I still like my side, but I will definately use that information down the road.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do like your pick with the Pistons I would have thrown one down on the under as well. These teams have only gone over twice in their last 10 meetings. I have the same play on the Mets today with a 4 unit play.

go pistons

McDysse misses FT with 15 ticks left that would have won it!!! GARBAGE, hate when you are on the right side and BS like that happens!!

0-1 so far for today

go pistons

0-2, NY METS leave a ton on base early on and then blow lead all together!!! YIKES

Brew Crew has now blown 6-0 lead

Hoping to sill come out on top 1 Unit today

go pistons

5* Brewers -1.5 get in done to get me back on track!!

Here we go HEAT!!!!!!!!!!