Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Only thing that worries me is that the Spurs have more pressure on them. Timmy is still haunted by last year and don't need him to be tense. Luckily, they're more than one player and will be fine.
    Tmmy ain't tensed, just focused. Any man that sings Bob Marley songs as lullabys to his kids is not a tensed person.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Tmmy ain't tensed, just focused. Any man that sings Bob Marley songs as lullabys to his kids is not a tensed person.
    I agree but just that little thought of last year in the back of his head and when he missed that easy shot still bugs him.

I think he's got more of a killer instinct now and is focused, not tensed like you said.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Spurs win first 2

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I agree but just that little thought of last year in the back of his head and when he missed that easy shot still bugs him.

I think he's got more of a killer instinct now and is focused, not tensed like you said.
    Yep, Timmy definitely acting like a man on a mission, focused and driven. The way he took over in OT at OKC, you could just see it. Should be an epic series.

First 123