Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watching Lebron handle Stephenson has given me a new found respect...

For Lebron.

I'm not really a big fan of Lebron's demeanor or the way he generally handles himself away from direct basketball plays, but I would have taken a swing at Stephenson by now.

I'm all for getting inside your opponents head, but it's almost like Stephenson's first priority is to be a dikk regardless of the negative impact it has on his team. His sole mission is to make Lebron react and snap, and Lebron isn't doing it.

Patrick Beverly tries to get inside his opponent's head by making basketball plays. Stephenson is not a competitor. He's not a fighter. He's not an on-the-court leader. He's a guy who knows when it comes down to strictly basketball, he's a loser and looks for another angle, and not only is it not working, it's having the opposite desired effect.

Enjoy your holiday knowing your antics have lowered your free agency value, Lance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nelsonrc24

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL...this kid is something else...

Last edited by Menses; 05-30-14 at 09:57 PM.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Absolutely 100 percent agree.

Stephenson is a joke. He doesn't pull all this shit because he's competing, he just does it cause he's a fukking thug.

Praying the Mavs don't sign this moron.

Ronald S.
    Ronald S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    LOL...this kid is something else...

I can't believe the commentators said he was going for the ball there. That's about as intentional as it gets. He should have been ejected.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Absolutely 100 percent agree.

Stephenson is a joke. He doesn't pull all this shit because he's competing, he just does it cause he's a fukking thug.

Praying the Mavs don't sign this moron.
    Bird took a chance on this guy and believed in him when a lot of other GM's weren't having it...he has a history of problems that Bird was willing to overlook...and look how he repays the favor. Nevermind the knucklehead stuff...his 1 on 1 over dribbling has destroyed the offensive chemistry they had last year..I don't know how Bird is going to resign guy...the funny thing is..somebody out there will give him 50 million...lol

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

What was the score when he tried to rip Cole's head off?

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

At least he tried. More than u can say for the rest of those losers.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    What was the score when he tried to rip Cole's head off?
    13 pt heat lead iirc. 13 or 15.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Bird took a chance on this guy and believed in him when a lot of other GM's weren't having it...he has a history of problems that Bird was willing to overlook...and look how he repays the favor. Nevermind the knucklehead stuff...his 1 on 1 over dribbling has destroyed the offensive chemistry they had last year..I don't know how Bird is going to resign guy...the funny thing is..somebody out there will give him 50 million...lol
    The Knicks maybe?