amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Does anyone like Indiana to cover Game 6?

I know there is no real reason to back Indiana, as they haven't really shown anything all series with the exception of Game 1. I still feel they will come out strong in this game and will had the lead for the majority of the game and then lose the game in the final minutes. I like Indiana to come out like they did in Game 3, but this time keep the lead until deep into the 4th quarter and cover with their season on the line. How do you guys feel about this game?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nobody on the board will like it but I think it's possible.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    I know there is no real reason to back Indiana, as they haven't really shown anything all series with the exception of Game 1. I still feel they will come out strong in this game and will had the lead for the majority of the game and then lose the game in the final minutes. I like Indiana to come out like they did in Game 3, but this time keep the lead until deep into the 4th quarter and cover with their season on the line. How do you guys feel about this game?
    Miami ML is the winner. It was a set before the game 5. BOL

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

It'll move to -7.5 or even -8 by game time. I'd wait that one out, but I like the Indy cover. Think I'll play the over instead, but definitely a solid play.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I live in Indy...huge Pacers homer/fan but they'll get blown out!! Stephenson can't pull any of that shit on LeBron in Miami....he'll have more fouls than minutes played. This series is totally diff than last year. Miami has neutralized Hibbert by getting him out on the perimeter. Wade was confused at times in the past vs Indy...thats over. Indy had Ray Allen's # in the past too but he looks much fresher. Miami by 15