Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Will Lebron stay in Cleveland next year??

My friend says he will give me even money for a dime. He says Lebron will stay in Cleveland. I thought he would leave for sure, but my friend is a smart guy. I want to take the bet, but now I'm not so sure. Any thoughts or inside advice?? Thanks.

Sharkl11
    Sharkl11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Lebron should stay and retire a Cavalier. Cleveland is his home, and he loves his city. Seeing that the Cavs management have a commitment to winning will help. I think Cavs will bring one big star to Cleveland and that is enough for Lebron to stay. Bosh to Cleveland perhaps? If Cleveland doesn't bring any help(their current squad is not good enough to win a championship) then Lebron might leave to Knicks or Nets, but I doubt it. Lebron might not even be sure. He is playing it out and we'll see at the end. Going to be a very interesting off-season in he NBA next summer. Looking forward to it.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron is from AKRON, not cleveland
    cavs are capped out, how they gonna bring bosh in?
    lebron is more likely to stay in cleveland b/c the cap will decrease next year

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the bet bro! lebron is leaving after this season fo sho!!!!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Knicks BABY...I want him there sooo badly

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    lebron is from AKRON, not cleveland
    cavs are capped out, how they gonna bring bosh in?
    lebron is more likely to stay in cleveland b/c the cap will decrease next year
    Before you make yourself sound like an idiot, refer to a map before commenting on any geographical questions. Akron is 30min from Cleveland.

And they are not capped out for next year. Sammy, can I use your phrase? Great thanks.
    DO WORK.

Sorry everyone else in this thread. Nothing pisses me off more than when we get these off the cuff comments from people who don't know shit about the situation. Okay Andddddddddddddd done.

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Knicks BABY...I want him there sooo badly
    He stays right here in Ctown ... done and done.