SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

My wagers were already pending the day before. Typically I don't do that. I didn't want the line to go to PK or worse. I have a future with OKC. I have a future with San Antonio. I'm pissed off because this could become a series now (which I thought OKC would destroy them before the Ibaka injury). I just don't believe Miami can beat San Antonio or OKC. I don't believe Indiana can beat San Antonio or OKC. It's just my f'ing luck that Ibaka went down in that LAC game. Everything would of been fine and on schedule. If Ibaka was listed as Doubtful. I don't make other plays or estimates. He was listed as Out Of The Playoffs. Which makes me wonder... how rigged this was? Was this all a show? I don't trust the NBA. It's drama... and you have to always watch everything. Hard to do. We'll see how Game 4 turns out. If OKC wins... I think they might win the series. Westbrook and Durant played horrible. You can say San Antonio played horrible too... but athleticism will beat age every single day. The longer this series goes... advantage OKC. But back to the point.... whoreshi# on Ibaka coming back while listed as OUT.
    stopped reading and filed under "Stupid"

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Ibaka has super human healing powes. It's not anyone's fault. He can't help it.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Ibaka has super human healing powes. It's not anyone's fault. He can't help it.
    Now wouldn't it be funny if the NBA found it OKC blunder inject Ibaka with some illegal substance.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I think most athletes can play when they have minor strain injuries such as Ibaka did but they just choose not to knowing they still get paid. I give props to Ibaka for wanting to play and help his team win.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ya, you nailed it Tokio. The injury isn't one that should get worse or cause more damage by playing. It's simply a matter if he can play through the pain and be effective. Last night, he did. Tomorrow we'll see. Word is though he's fine, just sore but that's expected.

I doubt he'll repeat his performance but his fingerprint will likely be all over the game tomorrow simply because SA gonna have to change their style of play. They got so many easy lay ups in SA that they won't get anymore. Danny Green and Ginnobli should get a lot of shots tomorrow and the Thunder know this.

Unfortunately for OKC, Green and Ginnobli have been on-fuxing-fire from behind the line

RydinRuff
    Update your status
    RydinRuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ya, you nailed it Tokio. The injury isn't one that should get worse or cause more damage by playing. It's simply a matter if he can play through the pain and be effective. Last night, he did. Tomorrow we'll see. Word is though he's fine, just sore but that's expected.

I doubt he'll repeat his performance but his fingerprint will likely be all over the game tomorrow simply because SA gonna have to change their style of play. They got so many easy lay ups in SA that they won't get anymore. Danny Green and Ginnobli should get a lot of shots tomorrow and the Thunder know this.

Unfortunately for OKC, Green and Ginnobli have been on-fuxing-fire from behind the line
    Problem for San Ant is that they CAN'T change their style of play. This is why it's such a tough matchup for them. They attack the rim trying to collapse the defense. If someone leaves their man Spurs kick out to one of the wing guys for the easy 3.. and they got PLENTY of options from beyond the arc.

Ibaka on the floor stretches the defense allowing OKC to do what they do best. Guard the 3 with length, speed and athleticism. Turns Spurs uncontested 3's to contested ones. Nightmare matchup

If OKC can now adjust to having Ibaka back and get back to Durant playing his natural position (instead of getting posted up in the paint by Diaw) This series could easily get away from the Spurs.. circa 2012

First 12