KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

2 Plays on OKC

Going with the more desperate team tonight. OKC has made the proper adjustments to the rotation, inserting Reggie Jackson for Sefelosha, and looks like Ibaka will play. If he is anything close to healthy, he will be a factor in this game. OKC is the sharp side, hopefully it wins. BOL everyone. Was going to go 4u on OKC ml, but going to spread it out over first half and the ml.

OKC -1.5 1H (2u)
    OKC ML -135 (2u)

KRIT

Wow. What a shot by Westbrook to hit the 1H. Never should have came down to that shot in the first place, but good enough. Thunder aren't losing this game.

KRIT

OKC going for the dagger. This could go back to SA tied up 2-2.

Looking good, still a lot of time left. But like I mentioned at halftime, no way was OKC losing this game.

It's amazing how a couple lineup adjustments can change a series so much. Should be a good series rest of the way with Ibaka back, Jackson in starting lineup, and Lamb getting minutes off the bench.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Great calls tonight. I think I will be on spurs game 4, though.

KRIT

2-0, +4u

You might be right survive, but too early to tell. Opening line will probably be a big indicator of who the play is. Today's game was an OKC line. They lose by 35 and then they are favorites in gm3

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

What would you think a Spurs line would be? pk against a 2 seed on their home floor?

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    What would you think a Spurs line would be? pk against a 2 seed on their home floor?
    Yeah probably closer to a pk. Spurs did just wax OKC two games in a row. This series has taken a turn, I think it may go the distance now that Ibaka is back.