lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

nba fixed

2-2 series watch and see NBA wants this series competitive therefore will find a way to get this to 7 games

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

"It's not what you think you know, but what you can prove."
    Points Awarded:

nelsonrc24 gave Easy-Rider 66 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonegambler

I know its all bout ratings and money. And Donahue already proved it spurs backers get ready for a blood bath tonight

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    I know its all bout ratings and money. And Donahue already proved it spurs backers get ready for a blood bath tonight
    Yeah, anytime big $$ is involved there is potential for fraud. But who is doing the fixing? The 3 refs alone or are the players complicit as well?

lonegambler

Kinda funny when the line is so sharp it comes down to a turnover or a foul or a free throw these games like a Broadway show controlled by refs and NBA offices they know the matchups that make money if anyone thinks the Pacers have a shot in hell to.beat heat ur dellussional and if u think spurs will sweep ur nuts watch and see how it goes down

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

All this BS does not mean it is fixed. You folks and your conspiracy theories, LOL. This must be brought up @ least once a week. Unbelievable. Well, gentlemen, BOL in your wagers tonight, IF YOU DARE. LOL.

lonegambler

Watch and see brother if okc don't win tonight ill never post hear again NBA is all bout money watch and see

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Watch and see brother if okc don't win tonight ill never post hear again NBA is all bout money watch and see
    Hey pal, I don't doubt they can win. Why do you think Vegas made them favorites??? Doesn't mean the fix is in. Let them win, who cares??? And, if you really believe this stuff, why aren't you betting the "HOUSE" on OKC??? I didn't even see you place a wager???

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

You're a joke. Typical loser bettor who blames his shortcomings on others. I reallyhope SA wins tonight so we can then watch you lie and continue to post here.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey pal, I don't doubt they can win. Why do you think Vegas made them favorites??? Doesn't mean the fix is in. Let them win, who cares??? And, if you really believe this stuff, why aren't you betting the "HOUSE" on OKC??? I didn't even see you place a wager???
    Exactly. Since he's so sure of it and it's so easy to see, shouldnt this guy be making a ton of money off the fixed games? If I knew it was fixed then id fly to vegas right now and bet my whole savings account. This guys a troll and every week one of them comes out of the woodwork claiming the NBA is so rigged and its so easy to see.....yet they still don't make money off of it.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

OKC will win. Durant is over PMS and ready to do some damage

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

lonegambler

Ur a joker I did bet I just no to choose and post every play I make I do have a life and doesn't consist of 24 hr gambling so okc 550 for 500

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Best of luck on your conspiracy theories buddy. Didn't the NBA want a 7-game series with OKC and Clippers? How'd that pan out? Confirmation bias is hilarious to watch in practice.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

I wouldn't go that far...but from a bettors stand point, your foolish if you don't sprinkle a little on the Thunder Money Line...lets see if Silver has learned anything from his predecessor..lol

lonegambler

Just watch and see how many times okc went to line more than spurs. Also I have no short comings I've been killing it since playoffs started in NBA and NHL and okc closed 2 parlays last night with NY rangers for 2500 so everyone who says I lose believe I don't bet everyday like most I wait and see spot worth investing and I nail it then walk away till it presents itself again