homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Spurs at Thunder gm 3 is like a box of chocolates

You have no idea what youre gona get. If u bet the spurs, youre betting against a desperate team who will have a crazy home crowd and has talent and pride and maybe the willis reed effect of an ibaka return.

if u bet the thunder youre betting against a team that is hitting on all cylinders and looks like a buzzsaw right now

i think its crazy to bet it but i do lean -2 okc

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

One of those games that makes you think too much, but damn, the Spurs look too good. I don't think they let OKC back into this series, they will step on their throat and finish this.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

moma always said......

homie1975

Cuser a wounded animal that is cornered is always most dangerous. Very rare that a team gets swept in the conf finals especially a 2 seed

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Cuser a wounded animal that is cornered is always most dangerous. Very rare that a team gets swept in the conf finals especially a 2 seed
    I hear ya, tough to pick a side here. This a degenerate special because no one really knows what will happen.

GL to everyone who picks a side.

Sometimes the wounded animal has no chance.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I hear ya, tough to pick a side here. This a degenerate special because no one really knows what will happen.

GL to everyone who picks a side.

Sometimes the wounded animal has no chance.
    yep but remember the wounded animal is in his domain now. The gopher is in his hole and the other animal has to go there

Cuse0323

yep but remember the wounded animal is in his domain now. The gopher is in his hole and the other animal has to go there
    We shall see, Spurs have surrounded that hole. Damn Gopher could pop out another.

Really no clue on this one, gonna watch for fun.

homie1975

Come on cuser lets not kid ourselves we are gona have action on this one

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

take spurs, if they lose triple up game 4

Cuse0323

Come on cuser lets not kid ourselves we are gona have action on this one

Trueeee

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

Maybe this could be the same as what SA did to Portland in the previous round. They went up 3-0 and then lost game 4 knowing they would be back home for game 5 and finished them off....

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Maybe this could be the same as what SA did to Portland in the previous round. They went up 3-0 and then lost game 4 knowing they would be back home for game 5 and finished them off....
    Could be, so they would like to win this one to get to 3-0 and not give OKC hope at 2-1.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Could be, so they would like to win this one to get to 3-0 and not give OKC hope at 2-1.
    Correct - Interesting to see how Miami is not the favourite any longer to win the NBA Championship according to Matchbook.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Correct - Interesting to see how Miami is not the favourite any longer to win the NBA Championship according to Matchbook.
    Yeah, I think most people are on the Spurs bandwagon right now. I really do not see anyone but them winning the title...but that seems to be the majority sentiment. Heat will put up a fight...if that is the match-up. Pacers no chance, and if they beat the Heat...get them rings ready for the Spurs. For me, I just want the old man Spurs to get what they threw down the drain last year, missing a FT and not grabbing one rebound...on two occasions.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Spurs just have too may weapons period for anyone

It seems so hard to beat them 1 game

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I think OKC wins a close one tonight. Not putting anything on it though. However, if Spurs win tonight, I'm unloading on OKC for game 4. They won't let themselves be swept on their home court.

Spurs are the cream of the NbA right now. They are so deep. Once you get past the usual Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli...you've got future all-star Leonard, future all-star Splitter, Patty Mills, Danny Green, bellinelli, Boris, etc..

The Spurs have really made the most of the low draft picks they have every year. Really got a steal in Leonard, who should have been a top 5 pick.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I think OKC wins a close one tonight. Not putting anything on it though. However, if Spurs win tonight, I'm unloading on OKC for game 4. They won't let themselves be swept on their home court.

Spurs are the cream of the NbA right now. They are so deep. Once you get past the usual Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli...you've got future all-star Leonard, future all-star Splitter, Patty Mills, Danny Green, bellinelli, Boris, etc..

The Spurs have really made the most of the low draft picks they have every year. Really got a steal in Leonard, who should have been a top 5 pick.
    Grizzlies weren't as well. Spurs are the real deal.

foxdale
    foxdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    take spurs, if they lose triple up game 4

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Game 3: Spurs ML

This is the 'final nail in the coffin' game as no teams have come back from 0-3 down. Popovich won't let this game slip away, if not, the momentum will swing to Okc. Ibaka return won't help much as they have too many holes to cover. Unless Westbrook and KD turn in some MVP performances, it's hard to see Okc winning.

Game 4: Okc ML(if Spurs won game 3 and Heat go 2-2)

Popovich has said this season rest is overrated. I can't see him letting his team rest too long if the other series is going 6-7 games. All the momentum of a sweep and game sharpness could be gone by then. Like in the Blazers series, anyone actually thought Terry Stotts outcoach Popovich in game 4 after the 1st 3 games blowouts? As we seen in game 4 in that series, he didn't.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

The play is OKC first quarter moneyline. The only thing I feel good about is that OKC will come out with a home run effort in the first 12 with the crowd behind them. After that, I don't really know what will happen