imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NBA Play for Saturday YTD: 74-60 +21.13 Units

YTD: 74-60 +21.13 Units

COLD AS

BEWARE

1* DENVER +5 (-120)
    Just believe this is too many points.. Denver has been a pretty solid team on the road.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Clippers have dominated Denver recently winning 8 out of 10 in the series with an average score of 98.7-91. The Clippers are only 5-5 against the spread in those games however. Also, Denver is in a back to back situation on the road.

http://www.bodog.com/betting-matchup...070407/DEN-LAC

That being said, the Nuggets sure looked good in the second half against Dallas. Iverson and Anthony were awesome in the fourth quarter. My heart says Denver + the points, my head says they'll have to play a nearly perfect game to beat a hot, rested Clippers team. It should be interesting.
    Last edited by fearless; 04-07-07 at 02:48 AM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I like your play again today -- hopefully my Nuggets can come through.

I know this Nuggets team is difficult to rate these days, but I really don't understand this line.

4.5 pts is the typical advantage for a rested home team vs an unrested visitor. This line is mostly LAC -4.5, but is -5 at cris. That would imply these teams are even, or LAC is a 1/2pt better (what cris is saying). Yet, last night Denver closed at +2.5 at home vs. Dallas. If Denver is only 5.5pts worse than Dallas, then they are atleast 2pts better than LAC.

I realize the Nuggets played a tough game late last night, but thats factored into the 4.5.

The nuggets recent history vs. the Clippers doesn't really concern me. Neither one of these teams are the same -- especially not Denver. They never would have won that game last night the last couple of years.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

After looking at this match up IMG, I to like the Nuggets tonight.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the nuggets with those points as well. They are playing extremely well as of late, and are really pushing for that playoff spot. a win tonight against the clippers would really help their chances, and I think the nuggets win this one straight up

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

My only concern with Denver here is they are playing for the 4th time in 5nights for the 2nd time in the last two weeks. Last nights game was a late start in Denver and a tough game.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV, The Clippers and Raptors are probably the two hottest teams in the NBA right now... That being said, I think they are laying too many right now... I bought it up to +5.5(-120) and I am gonna take my chances with the Nuggets! They had a poor offensive showing last night and didn't look all that great in their win over the Mavs... But hey, a win over the Mavs is something to get pumped about... Let's hope for a close game here tonight!