BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is the internet so I expect people to think I'm full of shit. If you do, it's fine. I don't really care.

I just got off the phone with my friend that works for the Thunder, he travels with the team, covers shoot arounds, does some interviews, uploads highlights to NBA.com, etc. He is around the team and players a lot.

Anyway, he said that he thinks Ibaka will definitely play.

OKC went ahead and listed him as questionable because they knew the information would get out sooner or later.

My buddy said they wouldn't have made him questionable if he wasn't playing.

I'm not sure how much this will help. Just passing info along.

Right now all he has seen him do is some stationary shooting but apparently the swelling has gone way done.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I hope the Thunder win next game but I think Pop is gonna run pick and rolls at Ibaka all day. Not sure how much he is going to be able to help.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I hope the Thunder win next game but I think Pop is gonna run pick and rolls at Ibaka all day. Not sure how much he is going to be able to help.
    Agrees Paul. Even with Ibaka playing I'm not sure it's really going to matter.

This may be more if an emotional boost than anything.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Well, glad you have inside info on the NBA. LOL. Do you really think that is why they put a up a whopping 77 points??????? Please. Him playing at half speed should be a HUGE boost to their offense. BOL in your future wagers, and thanks for the inside info. BOL.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

OKC ML the play?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
    OKC ML the play?
    Monopoly money.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well, glad you have inside info on the NBA. LOL. Do you really think that is why they put a up a whopping 77 points??????? Please. Him playing at half speed should be a HUGE boost to their offense. BOL in your future wagers, and thanks for the inside info. BOL.
    Apparently you can't comprehend what I typed.

I never said I have insider NBA info. Just passing along what I've heard dipshit.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Monopoly money.
    I think imma take OKC first half I expect them to play well in the first half with the crowd behind them and the emotional boost with Ibaka

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

He's already listed day-to-day, no need for your towel boy friend

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I need OKC to lose game 3 so whatever happens just lose.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I need OKC to lose game 3 so whatever happens just lose.

spurs game 4 would have the potential to be one of the biggest plays on playoffs this year.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post

spurs game 4 would have the potential to be one of the biggest plays on playoffs this year.
    I dont know bro if Spurs lose Sunday Im not sure Id bet them for Game 4, itd depend on how they lost but Id be hesitant and would give the other side some thought. I have a feeling OKC gonna come out very aggressive and see how the refs are calling the game. If I see Spurs racking up fouls then I know whats up.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

This is the internet so I expect people to think I'm full of shit. If you do, it's fine. I don't really care.

I just got off the phone with my friend that works for the Thunder, he travels with the team, covers shoot arounds, does some interviews, uploads highlights to NBA.com, etc. He is around the team and players a lot.

Anyway, he said that he thinks Ibaka will definitely play.

OKC went ahead and listed him as questionable because they knew the information would get out sooner or later.

My buddy said they wouldn't have made him questionable if he wasn't playing.

I'm not sure how much this will help. Just passing info along.

Right now all he has seen him do is some stationary shooting but apparently the swelling has gone way done.
    OK, dipshit, so now you say you don't have inside info??? LOL . And you call me dipshit??? Hey listen up jerk off, or what ever your name is, no one here believes your BS story. Tell, it to yours boys in the hood. LOL. By the way, what does " I agrees" mean???

timc021
    timc021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

im thinking about going all in on sundays game. Spurs are going to make me a lot of money that night...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice English on that ones???

BigDofBA

What do you know...he is playing.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

It's not like you broke the news. It was pretty much confirmed a few days ago by most sources that he would play. Either way a good thing for OKC.