wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ONLY WAY OKC WINS A GAME IS THEY SHHOOT ATLEAST 20 percdnt from 3 point
    SEFOLOSHA HAVE TO SCORE MORE THAN 0
    AND THERE HAVR TO BE A MIRACLE AND IBAKA COME BACK

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Only a dumbfukk know nothing sports moron thinks a best of 7 series gets won or lost on one play

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    The travel was close as he shuffled backwards so I can see how it would be missed, but it was a travel cuz he took to many steps from the time he touched the ball. The no calls on Ginobili and Green were horrendous though, and game changing affects.
    Unreal. Does anyone on SBR not blame the refs for everything? I mean I know all homers bitch about refs, I should know being one, but here it's like every fukking little thing, the refs this, the refs that...

Those were both close calls. You can easily call a travel on Manu too on that last move iirc. The Green one was a foul but you'll never ever see that called and anyway he still had to make all 3 free throws which was far, far from a given.

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Durant to the raptors

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Those were the bone head mistakes i was referring to BigD. Taking Duncan out wtf, but not fouling Lebron right when he touches the ball to put him on the line for 2 was dumber. I guess you could make the case he might attempt to throw up anything to get the foul but if they hit him right away then no.
    Point is Spurs beat the Spurs 2013.. MIA didn't beat them, the way I seen it.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Only a dumbfukk know nothing sports moron thinks a best of 7 series gets won or lost on one play
    You're obv to stupid to comprehend my last message so I'll wash my hands of replying to you.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Are you a retard? An entire series can be won or lost on one play if it's a closing play of a close game in a tied up series.
    Well said. It happens in almost every series.

WalkingLuckCharm

Well what I mean is it is often 1-2 and it's one final possession that would mean an equaliser or a 3-1 leas

WalkingLuckCharm

But homie I do disagree with you. I rarely complain about ref calls. However that last finals, because of all the fuss about the big 3 and the dynasty, I think the heat over performed and the Spurs underperformed. During the series I believed and still do believe spurs have the better team. In hindsight I still think I'm right and furthermore think on paper spurs were the better team too

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Unreal. Does anyone on SBR not blame the refs for everything? I mean I know all homers bitch about refs, I should know being one, but here it's like every fukking little thing, the refs this, the refs that...

Those were both close calls. You can easily call a travel on Manu too on that last move iirc. The Green one was a foul but you'll never ever see that called and anyway he still had to make all 3 free throws which was far, far from a given.
    You and I have had this convo b4 Seto, a while back, and even you admitted to shady officiating in many games. But to think it's unheard of for the face of the NBA to not get calls in their favor vs a small market team is being unrealistic.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

NBA refs have the hardest job in sports. Spurs blew it last year. Had nothing to do with the refs.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

There are a lot harder jobs in sports than reffing bball.

Hitting a baseball.

Being a hockey player.

Guarding Lebron.

Playing in the NFL.

Playing golf.

Do I need to go on?

brainfreeze0

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    NBA refs have the hardest job in sports. Spurs blew it last year. Had nothing to do with the refs.
    Yep, no foul there. Had it been Lebron we all know it would of been free throws, and had it been on Ray Allen to tie the game we know it would have been also. And btw, Danny Green shoots an 84% FT percentage.

Name:  2013-06-19-00.25.46.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  53.9 KB
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 05-21-14 at 11:51 PM.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    There are a lot harder jobs in sports than reffing bball.

Hitting a baseball.

Being a hockey player.

Guarding Lebron.

Playing in the NFL.

Playing golf.

Do I need to go on?
    It's actually much harder than any of those. Hitting a baseball is easier for Albert Pujols than being able to see if some guys finger tip touched a basketball or someone's arm.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Same discussions every year about Westbrook, especially in the playoffs, guess itll always be talk until one of them leaves.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

Yep, no foul there. Had it been Lebron we all know it would of been free throws, and had it been on Ray Allen to tie the game we know it would have been also. And btw, Danny Green shoots an 84% FT percentage.

Everybody seems to forget that one. Can you even imagine the uproar if that was Baby Bron Bron shooting for the W and getting a no call. Riots would ensue, Obama would prob shut down the govt for the week, Bron would boycott the NBA and go play overseas....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze0

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Everybody seems to forget that one. Can you even imagine the uproar if that was Baby Bron Bron shooting for the W and getting a no call. Riots would ensue, Obama would prob shut down the govt for the week, Bron would boycott the NBA and go play overseas....
    Hes boycotting next year anyway when sterling still owns the clippers

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

westbrook is the reason they lost by 30 tonight..ummmm..no

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When you watch a guy like Tony Parker Westbrook is not even remotely in this guys league

Westbrook does not make anybody else better and does way more harm each game then good

He's a good stat sheet guy or his best suited role would be a 6th man

Durant has to do with the focus of the game or all the time and Westbrook does not understand that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roadtrip635

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

What a joke. Miami didn't beat Spurs last year, Spurs beat the Spurs with brain fart decisions when they had the game won. Acting like they are miles ahead of SA is laughable at best. This Spurs team is miles ahead of Miami, assuming Miami even gets past Indiana.

Miami normally gets a free pass cakewalk to the finals every year with their bought dynasty. People saying the East is more ferocious is a joke...yeah, the Bobcats a .400 team making the playoffs, that's ferocious.
    Get over it. San Antonio had a big opportunity to win in Gm 6 in Miami, but Leonard missed a FT, which gave Miami a chance to go to OT.
    Ray Allen punished them for that. Besides, SAS could have played better in OT, but they choked. Not to mention Ginobili in Gm 7...
    Obviously, you're butthurt from what happened last year. Fact.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    It's actually much harder than any of those. Hitting a baseball is easier for Albert Pujols than being able to see if some guys finger tip touched a basketball or someone's arm.
    Can any NBA ref play any of those sports I mentioned? No.

I doubt any of them could even make contact with a pitched baseball.

On the other hand, using your example, Pujols could ref. He would obviously miss some calls but he would do a better job as a ref than Joey Crawford would do as a baseball player.

I'm not saying officiating is an easy job but let's not be ridiculous. Pujols can hit a baseball BC he puts a ton of work and effort into his craft.

Missed free throes caused the Spurs a title last year. Not the refs.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Westbrook has aids

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just don't believe he is a point guard, yet they insist in trying to make him one. Get a real point out there and put him at the 2. The big 20 year old center for them has a future. Perkins is just eating up salary cap. If they could get Westbrook off point and get Love!! Everyone should be really scared of them.

Seto

You and I have had this convo b4 Seto, a while back, and even you admitted to shady officiating in many games. But to think it's unheard of for the face of the NBA to not get calls in their favor vs a small market team is being unrealistic.
    It's still not an excuse. Especially not in that game. Many people who hate the Heat admitted that when they saw Joey was doing that game they expected a lot of calls to go Miami's way and it just didn't happen. The Green one was bad but you can't say you were surprised that wasn't given.

Of course there's some shady/bad/biased officiating but ultimately most of those games are decided by the players, only idiots say otherwise. Even the WORST officiated game this year (Thunder/Clippers game 5) where you could really make a case the Clippers had the game stolen from them, was ultimately decided by Chris Paul's choking a lot as well.

Just stop blaming everything on the refs, it's fukking annoying. Not even really talking to you but to the board in general, although they won't stop and I know it.

Seto

Yes that was a bad call. I said it was.

He shoots 84 on the line but he doesn't shoot 84 on the line in game 6 of the NBA finals on the road with 1 second to go NEEDING to make 3 straight to tie the game. And even if you want to talk from a pure mathematical standpoint supposing he shoots 84, that's just a 60 percent chance to make all 3 and then you still need to defend for 1 second then win the game in 2OT. I would honestly give him like a 20 percent chance of making those 3 straight.

Don't tell me you didn't KNOW Kawhi was gonna miss in regulation. I was actually surprised he didn't brick both.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    How does Obama get into this?

jtoler

Yes that was a bad call. I said it was.

He shoots 84 on the line but he doesn't shoot 84 on the line in game 6 of the NBA finals on the road with 1 second to go NEEDING to make 3 straight to tie the game. And even if you want to talk from a pure mathematical standpoint supposing he shoots 84, that's just a 60 percent chance to make all 3 and then you still need to defend for 1 second then win the game in 2OT. I would honestly give him like a 20 percent chance of making those 3 straight.

Don't tell me you didn't KNOW Kawhi was gonna miss in regulation. I was actually surprised he didn't brick both.
    I used to argue this point in college ball when guys would be shocked a college player who shot over 80% would miss both in crunch time, totally different under pressure.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deep down Durant wants westbrook gone

Westbrook is 3rd best player on Team

He thinks he is number 1

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    People always criticise him for his mistakes

I think you all miss the point. Westbrooks value is not his consistency or his ball IQ. It's when he takes over a game. Sometimes numbers don't really relay this properly. Not many pgs can take over a game by himself. Only ones I can think of are rose, rondo and perhaps maybe curry.
    Well wtf is he waiting on?

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Looks like an offensive foul there.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Looks like an offensive foul there.
    You could be an NBA ref.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Well wtf is he waiting on?

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

This is NBA, there is no such thing as travel here....(lol)
    Lots of moon Walk !!

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

"If we have learned anything about the Heat this season, it's that this team is not as good defensively as either of the last two title teams.

While the Heat still score at an elite level -- its 55.4 percent effective field goal percentages tops the NBA -- the team ranked a pedestrian 15th in opponent field goal percentage this season. They also surrendered over 36 percent from downtown, one of only two playoff teams to do so. And for the first time during Miami's Big 3 era, the Heat did not rank in the top five of opponent field goal percentage this year. "

That Heat D though...sooooo scary

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

First 123 Last