raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

today just isnt your day with thread starters, bb... im having a hard time finding a bigger moron on this board today... nothing personal.. sometimes you do okay, but today is nothing but an embarrassment... have a beer, shake it off and come back refreshed tomorrow pal

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    he is like a grown man playing against 12 year olds in college. But wait til he gets to the pros he won't have any kind of physical advantage. Same thing happened to Cody Zeller.

I'm not ignorant i just know very few white players are worth a damn in the NBA so when you draft a white boy you are really taking a gamble.

Other than Kevin Love who is always hurt... name 1 American white boy who was worth a 1st round draft pick?
    David Lee is good.
    Miles plumlee.
    Zeller will be OK.
    Josh McRoberts playing well now.
    Redick is actually good now.

NBA is a joke, full of and sissies and cry babies who can't shoot.
    Full of boys not men.

Most draft picks are busts.

Euros slowly taking over.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

He's a much better shooter than Morrison was.

He will be a solid pro.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16176

He'll have a decent 8 year NBA career. All Morrison did was shoot, this guy can do a lot more. I hope he becomes a star, it's startling that
    90% of the white ballplayers are from Europe, maybe McDermott can help reverse this trend.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    The problem with a lot of these players is that they is not in shape. Adam Morrison could have been a decent player but was never in shape. Anthony Bennett for the cavs was not in shape and look like garbage. Patty mills got in shape and improve his numbers greatly. Even Kevin love when he lost the weight and got in shape his numbers went up.

A guy like mcdermot need to get in super shape and add muscle and work on speed. Look like the guy can shoot.
    anthony bennett has asthma. you have to be a moron to pick him. Especially when its so easily cured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blHqASi93y4

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I have absolutely no idea what to expect for McDermott's NBA career. The guy is a legit baller and knows how to play offense. Will he be able to score against tall, athletic guys? I don't know. I think worst case scenario he is a Kyle Korver with more offensive talent than just shooting. But I'm on the fence here.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Gordon Hayward is alright.
    16/5/5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If he is a little better than Korver he will be very effective

Hard to judge hoops players in college

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He's not Adam Morrison but he's also not going to be anything special.
    His game is not similar to Adam M. May take a few years to get it together as a solid NBA player, similar to a JJ Reddick and I see him on a similar path as JJ. Don't expect him to be instant impact... may come off the bench at end of qtr hoping to nail a 3.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    McDermott is a baller what are you talking about. He's a scoring machine will be the next Dirk Nowitzki for sure.
    WWWHHHAAATTTTT???????? You're joking here right? He has nothing in common with Nowitzki!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He will be a solid player overall but don't think he can be a star, mainly due to his defense and matchup problems against better athletes....Basketball IQ/Instincts and Shooting ability are elite though so right there he will be a positive for some team

Agree that he needs to work hard in the weight room and improve his quickness/agility....Doubt he completely busts so he's a "safe pick" in my eyes

First 12