MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emphasis on Miami's interior Defense will help make a "Huge Dent" in Indiana tonight

Battier and Haslem playing in tandem, as starters or otherwise, might shore up that interior defense and help make a dent in what was a 38-29 rebound disadvantage,too. Hardly could Miami do worse trying to stop Indiana’s pick-and-roll scheme. Coach Erik Spoelstra should start both Shane Battier and Udonis Haslem at the forward spots tonight in Game 2 instead of choosing between them. Coach Erik Spoelstra will emphasis on defense and so will the rotation off the bench. Miami is a -370 favorite to win the series and get to a fourth straight NBA Finals, with Indiana the underdog at odds of +310. I bet -$370 with Miami in series and 1st game I bet Indiana+ 2 1/2. [Posted thread on my last post].Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once on Individual game price for the series. Pressing my 3 dime bet on Indiana+ 2 1/2 on 1 st game to tonight's money line Miami -$125[South point LV] on the opener[ made bet3 hrs.after it came out]. Wynn has it -$130, Caesar's -$135 and high is -$142 around town. Believe me Miami will not lose this game at 0-2 and go to Miami for Game 3 on Saturday night down by 2 games.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=MR.HARRYtheHAT;21890935]Battier and Haslem playing in tandem, as starters or otherwise, might shore up that interior defense and help make a dent in what was a 38-29 rebound disadvantage,too. Hardly could Miami do worse trying to stop Indiana’s pick-and-roll scheme. Coach Erik Spoelstra should start both Shane Battier and Udonis Haslem at the forward spots tonight in Game 2 instead of choosing between them. Coach Erik Spoelstra will emphasis on defense and so will the rotation off the bench. Miami is a -370 favorite to win the series and get to a fourth straight NBA Finals, with Indiana the underdog at odds of +310. I bet -$370 with Miami in series and 1st game I bet Indiana+ 2 1/2. [Posted thread on my last post].Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once on Individual game price for the series. Pressing my 3 dime bet on Indiana+ 2 1/2 on 1 st game to tonight's money line Miami -$125[South point LV] on the opener[ made bet3 hrs.after it came out]. Wynn has it -$130, Caesar's -$135 and high is -$142 around town. Believe me Miami will not lose this game at 0-2 and go to Miami for Game 3 on Saturday night down by 2 games.
    Regarding whether or not to bet the series price or the individual game price for the series. Right now the consensus series price for the Heat is -370. However, you could also potentially take the Heat money line for the next two games after betting 1st game + 2 1/2, Indiana at home rolling over your game 1 winnings into your game 2 bet with money lines. Its all about winning your bets regardless of your betting style!!!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT