youclowns
    youclowns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

What was Pacers championship odds at beginning of the season?

now it is +700 for a team who leads 1-0 AND has home court advantage seems a bit strange. I mean risking what would be a regular sized bet (for me $100). Not a bad investment. Good chance to defeat Lebron and then who knows

Anyone know what it was?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Around 10/1.

youclowns

+1000 Interesting

Now they finished first in the east and lead 1-0

Perception is everything in sports

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

While I have gone on record saying I am supremely confident in them losing to Miami, I will admit it is conceivably possible they just could maybe beat them. I wouldn't put any stock into that though. Miami will win most likely.

However one thing I am sure of is there is ZERO chance they beat the Spurs, and I mean ZERO. I would literally bet my entire bankroll on Spurs series for those telling me to put my money where my mouth is lol.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    While I have gone on record saying I am supremely confident in them losing to Miami, I will admit it is conceivably possible they just could maybe beat them. I wouldn't put any stock into that though. Miami will win most likely.

However one thing I am sure of is there is ZERO chance they beat the Spurs, and I mean ZERO. I would literally bet my entire bankroll on Spurs series for those telling me to put my money where my mouth is lol.
    If Indy does get through here they have no chance. I'd move at least 80% in as well.

youclowns

EVERYONE on these boards are saying the same thing

"Heat will just get by the pacers"

"If the pacers get lucky against the heat the spurs will destroy them"

Personally not buying it

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    If Indy does get through here they have no chance. I'd move at least 80% in as well.
    Unless the Spurs team plane crashes they won't lose that series.

They would probably sweep too. Spurs have no pity for inexperienced teams (Blazers type) and teams with no offense (Memphis type), and Indiana would be both in an NBA Finals scenario (they have experience but the NBA finals is a whole other stage). 2007 Finals part 2.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by youclowns View Post
    EVERYONE on these boards are saying the same thing

"Heat will just get by the pacers"

"If the pacers get lucky against the heat the spurs will destroy them"

Personally not buying it
    Not about luck, if the Pacers beat the Heat I will eat my words and admit I was wrong, I'm not one to blame shit on luck unless it REALLY was unlucky.

If you bet that just pray OKC somehow makes the finals. Pacers would still probably lose to OKC but it would be somewhat of an interesting series, I'd say Thunder in 6. They have no chance against the Spurs. None.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Unless the Spurs team plane crashes they won't lose that series.

They would probably sweep too. Spurs have no pity for inexperienced teams (Blazers type) and teams with no offense (Memphis type), and Indiana would be both in an NBA Finals scenario (they have experience but the NBA finals is a whole other stage). 2007 Finals part 2.
    Agreed, me, my unit size is about 500 and average bet around 1k. I will definitely have over 10-15k on spurs over Indiana if given the chance