Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

"@PhillySports724: @FlyEaglesNation "@billbarnwell: Odds of the Cavaliers winning 2011, 2013, and 2014 lotteries: 13,467-to-1.""

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

See... the odds for those 3 years only has gone viral...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    "@NBA_thoughts_: Cavs chances in 2011: 2.8%
    Cavs chances in 2013: 15.6%
    Cavs chances in 2014: 1.7%
    Chances to get #1 in ALL THREE of those years? .007426%"
    "@PhillySports724: @FlyEaglesNation "@billbarnwell: Odds of the Cavaliers winning 2011, 2013, and 2014 lotteries: 13,467-to-1.""
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Not sure it has been mentioned, but the Cavs chances to get the 1st pick in 2011 was NOT 2.8%. They finished with the 2nd worst record and had 19.9% of the combos with their pick. The Clippers traded their 1st round pick February of that year to them and that's the one that got the Cavs the 1st pick. So whenever y'all are calculating the odds, you're doing so only with the combinations that they got from the Clippers pick. In reality their chances to get the 1st pick that year were higher.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and James D

Mac4Lyfe

Very true... BUT, no one counts losing tickets.

Who cares if you lost a thousand times betting the horses. It's the one time you hit the Superfecta that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Not sure it has been mentioned, but the Cavs chances to get the 1st pick in 2011 was NOT 2.8%. They finished with the 2nd worst record and had 19.9% of the combos with their pick. The Clippers traded their 1st round pick February of that year to them and that's the one that got the Cavs the 1st pick. So whenever y'all are calculating the odds, you're doing so only with the combinations that they got from the Clippers pick. In reality their chances to get the 1st pick that year were higher.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

whos cares if the cavs get the first pick,
    they dont know what to do with them, their front office sucks
    they had a bunch of high picks and still suck
    lebron is never coming back, hes not stupid
    shit, kyrie is already looking to get out of there
    any free agent thats worth anything leaves

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

"@NBA_thoughts_: Cavs chances in 2011: 2.8%
    Cavs chances in 2013: 15.6%
    Cavs chances in 2014: 1.7%
    Chances to get #1 in ALL THREE of those years? .007426%"
    and no one will question this bullshit but can you imagine if la and boston got 1st and 2nd picks?

people will say it's rigged.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Unreal

NOBODY has said your simple calculation was incorrect. Multiply those 3#'s together and of course you come up with .007

The argument is, it's invalid and inaccurate to omit the 4th season. You do not get to pick and choose which seasons you want to include and then arbitrarily throw around a number like it means something. It doesn't.

How bout you include every year the Cavs have had a number one pick in your cute little stat? But be sure to cherry pick those years though and exclude all the other years they didn't win it. Or it might just make it a little less dramatic.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

doesn't even matter it's 0.007.

this year's 1.7% is like hitting a one outer.

fukk the cavs with the bitch ass owner!!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

id be confident with cleveland getting the first pick since last years first pick was so great LMAO, watch them pick noah vonleh or something

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This year proved it's not fixed

It's a gutter City like Detroit

No Lebron last place

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Not rigged.
    Please look at how the lottery works.
    It would be damn near impossible to rig.

Mac4Lyfe

Did you ever see Siegfried and Roy perform in Vegas? They made a 5 ton elephant disappear right in front of your eyes. They made tigers appear right next to my seat. The tiger nearly pissed on the front row.

Do you really think it's that difficult to make ping pong balls appear in a certain order?

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Not rigged.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/lotte...bably-lot-more...

Here's the process.

Go ahead and come up with how to rig it.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    I am the second person you insulted ITT while posting your stupid ignorant nonsense. Most internet tough guys like yourself are brain dead so I am not surprised. If you really believe that game fixing is legal in the United States because a website named thefixisin.net says so when I post the relevant data from the us govt FBI.gov website you must have a REALLY REALLY productive life.

the only ignorant nonsense is claiming that basketball isnt rigged and that its not legal to rig the sport. penetrate you and everyone like you. you are the reason its so easy to do

trevor123698

http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/lotte...bably-lot-more...

Here's the process.

Go ahead and come up with how to rig it.
    its very simple you fool. you fill the balls with a certain kind of gas.

trevor123698

I am the second person you insulted ITT while posting your stupid ignorant nonsense. Most internet tough guys like yourself are brain dead so I am not surprised. If you really believe that game fixing is legal in the United States because a website named thefixisin.net says so when I post the relevant data from the us govt FBI.gov website you must have a REALLY REALLY productive life.
    I have a supreme court ruling, you penetrating clown. All sports are rigged and you are the sheep losing better who doesn't realize it. I only started winning bets when i realized sports are rigged

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    I have a supreme court ruling, you penetrating clown. All sports are rigged and you are the sheep losing better who doesn't realize it. I only started winning bets when i realized sports are rigged

Okay guy, if youre so enlightened let us know how the rest of the two series will turn out. Otherwise you are nothing but a blowhard with absolutely no idea. You said this in another post.

heat will be at home? so no it will not. The play is pacers in 5 or 6. probably 6
    So what happens if the Heat win in 6? You going to say it was fixed that way? Very convenient to explain the outcomes of games after they have been played.

trevor123698

Did you happen to open the link and read it? clearly not. so why are you talking about a productive life? you are a penetrating idiot. THe supreme court is called the supreme court for a penetrating reason. I hope you go out to your garage get a hammer and pound your own temples in. You dont deserve to be alive

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^^^^^^^
    if you ever bet to LA I will give you the hammer. Be a man for once in your life you keyboard coward.

Not rigged.
    The main reason its impossible is not science. It's impossible because 3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead. Ben Franklin said that hundreds of years before twitter/tmz/deadspin and the national enquirer and it's even more true now.

So funny how you cowards shoot insults from the safety of your little computers in your sorry lives. Sheep losing better ? It's bettor LOL . If you are ever out in LA shoot me a PM you can stop by the house and see what a loser I am. I would bet the square footage of my eight bathrooms is greater then your entire house/apt/cardboard box you and your parents live in.

trevor123698

Okay guy, if youre so enlightened let us know how the rest of the two series will turn out. Otherwise you are nothing but a blowhard with absolutely no idea. You said this in another post.

So what happens if the Heat win in 6? You going to say it was fixed that way? Very convenient to explain the outcomes of games after they have been played.

So where is your refutation of what I said?

trevor123698

The main reason its impossible is not science. It's impossible because 3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead. Ben Franklin said that hundreds of years before twitter/tmz/deadspin and the national enquirer and it's even more true now.

So funny how you cowards shoot insults from the safety of your little computers in your sorry lives. Sheep losing better ? It's bettor LOL . If you are ever out in LA shoot me a PM you can stop by the house and see what a loser I am. I would bet the square footage of my eight bathrooms is greater then your entire house/apt/cardboard box you and your parents live in.
    Give me a choice of a little cottage in the woods and your imaginary 8 bathroom home, i pick the little cottage in the woods. The fact that you can put up with living in LA is astonishing. But where is your refutation of the surpreme court ruling? thats what i want. you cant do it. all sports are rigged.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

So where is your refutation of what I said?
    League wants Miami in the Finals, so they will win in 5 or 6. Youre losing your edge if you really think the NBA wants the Pacers in the Finals.

James D

I actually came here to say well done convick, I forgot all about this. 19.9% or 2.8% is pretty substantial. Still an amazing run of luck for Cleveland.

Got sidetracked by Trevor the tough guy LOL. Guys like him are reason I spend more time on EOG and 2+2 . The mods there seem to run a tighter ship.

James D

Give me a choice of a little cottage in the woods and your imaginary 8 bathroom home, i pick the little cottage in the woods. The fact that you can put up with living in LA is astonishing. But where is your refutation of the surpreme court ruling? thats what i want. you cant do it. all sports are rigged.

I promise the LA you have access to is not the LA I have access to Trevor. Post up amd make a wager with me right now I will do the same and I will produce pictures of every bathroom in my imaginary home with today's la times in photo and anything you want written in the caption. Eight bathrooms exactly in my imaginary home. I will even produce a video walking quickly through so it's all obviously one house. I will email it or post it within 20-25 minutes of our escrowed wager as proof that it's in real time SO MAKE A BET AND BACK UP YOUR WORDS PRINCESS. ANYTHING OVER 1500 and it's worth my trouble and we both escrow. I will even take the 1500 and do an SBR MEmber freeroll for anyone who has posted ITT already . I don't need the 1500 I just love to put big talkers like you in check. Check out the link for escrow services or find a similar one and we can do it tonight SBR CAN ALSO CONFIRM BY IP ADDRESS THAT THE ADDRESS I WILL POST THE PICS/video from IS WHERE I LOG ON FROM over 90% of the time . That's because it's my home. They Can also confirm if they like the community and the type of community it is from an economic point of view. SO BACK UP YOUR WORDS TREVOR LETS BET IT .

http://www.betyourmate.net/terms-conditions.php

One last point.

You didn't read my link because your a close minded a@@hole. I didn't read the link you posted because you insulted me without provocation and I was not the first person you insulted ITT. That is the reason I didn't bother trying to have a productive conversation. It's pretty ironic because I can guarantee you I know more about the current Supreme Court, the history of the Supreme Court, and constitutional law then 99% of the people in sbr and elsewhere. Funny part is if I have a question I can just call David Boies or another world class litigator at home to ask for clarification. However if someone decides to insult people they don't even know for the sole reason they disagree with the other person I don't bother wasting my time reading that persons opinion. if you treated people with respect they would do the same . I would have happily read your post and who knows MAYBE, I doubt it in this particular case but MAYBE I would have agreed with you. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. But your behavior never got me interested in hearing your opinion. What you should do is learn something from this, apologize for the insults and then we can have an intelligent conversation. I would happily read your link and tell you what I think ( I am actually a little interested LOL )But I am not holding breath.

Time to watch spurs game . If you want to bet great, if you want to apologize and move on great too. Anything else I will just ignore. Good luck to you

trevor123698

^^^^^^^^^^
    if you ever bet to LA I will give you the hammer. Be a man for once in your life you keyboard coward.

who the penetrate says 3 people have to be involved? you penetrting penetrate

who the penetrate says 3 people need to be involved you pentrting penetrate

trevor123698

I promise the LA you have access to is not the LA I have access to Trevor. Post up amd make a wager with me right now I will do the same and I will produce pictures of every bathroom in my imaginary home with today's la times in photo and anything you want written in the caption. Eight bathrooms exactly in my imaginary home. I will even produce a video walking quickly through so it's all obviously one house. I will email it or post it within 20-25 minutes of our escrowed wager as proof that it's in real time SO MAKE A BET AND BACK UP YOUR WORDS PRINCESS. ANYTHING OVER 1500 and it's worth my trouble and we both escrow. I will even take the 1500 and do an SBR MEmber freeroll for anyone who has posted ITT already . I don't need the 1500 I just love to put big talkers like you in check. Check out the link for escrow services or find a similar one and we can do it tonight SBR CAN ALSO CONFIRM BY IP ADDRESS THAT THE ADDRESS I WILL POST THE PICS/video from IS WHERE I LOG ON FROM over 90% of the time . That's because it's my home. They Can also confirm if they like the community and the type of community it is from an economic point of view. SO BACK UP YOUR WORDS TREVOR LETS BET IT .

http://www.betyourmate.net/terms-conditions.php

One last point.

You didn't read my link because your a close minded a@@hole. I didn't read the link you posted because you insulted me without provocation and I was not the first person you insulted ITT. That is the reason I didn't bother trying to have a productive conversation. It's pretty ironic because I can guarantee you I know more about the current Supreme Court, the history of the Supreme Court, and constitutional law then 99% of the people in sbr and elsewhere. Funny part is if I have a question I can just call David Boies or another world class litigator at home to ask for clarification. However if someone decides to insult people they don't even know for the sole reason they disagree with the other person I don't bother wasting my time reading that persons opinion. if you treated people with respect they would do the same . I would have happily read your post and who knows MAYBE, I doubt it in this particular case but MAYBE I would have agreed with you. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. But your behavior never got me interested in hearing your opinion. What you should do is learn something from this, apologize for the insults and then we can have an intelligent conversation. I would happily read your link and tell you what I think ( I am actually a little interested LOL )But I am not holding breath.

Time to watch spurs game . If you want to bet great, if you want to apologize and move on great too. Anything else I will just ignore. Good luck to you

I will put 1500 up on the spurs to take the nba finals. let me know the deatails you dumb penetrate

First 123