UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Spurs -210 to -500 after holding serve at home

Spurs opened at -150. Moved to -210 after Ibaka injury. Now -500 after game 1 win. Is this a normal adjustment. I don't think I've seen a price move like this with the home team just holding serve.,

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

That's a crazy adjustment, cuz if okc pulls a win(doubt they do) tomorrow. It will move back to -150 area, doesn't sound right

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Books know OKC is toast. Spurs scored 70 in the paint for gods sake.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Books know OKC is toast. Spurs scored 70 in the paint for gods sake.

thabeet is on!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Okl City was in this game in late 3rd qtr and that was their shot

The next game not going to be that close

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Put your life savings on the Spurs series

OKC has no depth

Durant has to play the entire game and is practically a one man show
    Sefalosha is practically useless
    Adams is too inexperienced and the Spurs offense confuses him
    Butler won't be calling anybody
    Reggie Jackson looks like he will star in Dead Presidents 2
    Westbrook is ok but Parker is better
    Nick Collison is as good offensively as I am, and I never played basketball before
    Perkins is a sweetheart

Ibaka being getting hurt was the worst possible loss OKC could have happen besides Durant going down

How can they win?
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 05-20-14 at 11:33 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Vegas knows Spurs are going to sweep this series. They don't wan to get beat on it, and want more ppl piling on OKC.

This series was over before it started.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Seeing Durant trying to defend in the post is something we should never see. He looked like a ragdoll on top of getting worn out. OKC has to find a big man that can step up. KD and RW can win a couple on their own, but not 4 of 6

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

For as genius their gm is, they are putting out a lot of players who should not be in the league anymore, i.e. Butler, Sefelosha, Perkins. Without Ibaka, there are only three players that poses a threat, Jackson, Durant, Westbrook.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spurs by 20 next game

Series is over

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Books know squares will see Game 1 and think OKC has no chance and some will pay that crazy price, if Spurs lose Game 2 those people will be sh!tting a brick.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

There is just to much to try to stop on this Spur team. Spurs take the cake this year.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Books know squares will see Game 1 and think OKC has no chance and some will pay that crazy price, if Spurs lose Game 2 those people will be sh!tting a brick.
    They are actually begging retards to take the thunder with little to no chance to win the series.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Vegas knows Spurs are going to sweep this series. They don't wan to get beat on it, and want more ppl piling on OKC.

This series was over before it started.
    Sweep? Come on Benny. -500 seems high because this series absolutely could be tied at some point and a juicy scalp will become available.

jtoler

They are actually begging retards to take the thunder with little to no chance to win the series.
    Losing the first game on the road means nothing, Spurs are supposed to win at home. Even though the game didnt end close, I saw a team too slow and not being able to stop Durant and Russ, may ultimate prove to not be enough, but the Spurs have no answer for them.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Losing the first game on the road means nothing, Spurs are supposed to win at home. Even though the game didnt end close, I saw a team too slow and not being able to stop Durant and Russ, may ultimate prove to not be enough, but the Spurs have no answer for them.
    They dont need answer for them... they can score theirs and still lose... okc has no answer for spurs offense and legit 9,10 scorers..I think okc can win 1 or 2 games maybe because of kd and rw but no more than that.. Spurs too balanced, too well coached, too deep, and can easily outscore this okc team...

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    They dont need answer for them... they can score theirs and still lose... okc has no answer for spurs offense and legit 9,10 scorers..I think okc can win 1 or 2 games maybe because of kd and rw but no more than that.. Spurs too balanced, too well coached, too deep, and can easily outscore this okc team...
    Seemed that way in Game 1, Thunder came back in that game and Im sure if they had gone on to win nobody would be surprised they won after they came back, Spurs just matched it and more when they needed to. Not saying OKC wins the series but there is a reason they had won the last 10 out of 12 against the Spurs and I saw shades of why last night. Durant and Russ can go at a different gear.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Seemed that way in Game 1, Thunder came back in that game and Im sure if they had gone on to win nobody would be surprised they won after they came back, Spurs just matched it and more when they needed to. Not saying OKC wins the series but there is a reason they had won the last 10 out of 12 against the Spurs and I saw shades of why last night. Durant and Russ can go at a different gear.

Agree with that too..they are too fast for spurs..if rw didnt have few bad turnovers when they took the lead for a second it would be different game..its much easier to play when it is 10 pt game then when it is close..i just think spurs are step above everyone left in the playoffs and should be winning the title with losing no more than 2 games in this and next series...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1264

All losing bettors posting in this thread. Okc is far from done

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

they done

James D

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Spurs opened at -150. Moved to -210 after Ibaka injury. Now -500 after game 1 win. Is this a normal adjustment. I don't think I've seen a price move like this with the home team just holding serve.,
    Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Sweep? Come on Benny. -500 seems high because this series absolutely could be tied at some point and a juicy scalp will become available.

If series went to -500 after game one does anyone know the price after game two?

Pauulzcappin

If series went to -500 after game one does anyone know the price after game two?
    -1090 on pinny, i think thunder was +760

by the way to make my post clear i thought ibaka wasn't returning.

James D

-1090 on pinny, i think thunder was +760

by the way to make my post clear i thought ibaka wasn't returning.
    +760 wow.

Not taking a shot at you at all Paul with the quote. If that was my style there are much better posts ITT to quote . They did say he was out for year even though insiders knew he was fighting from day one to get back in. your statement is 100% true that -150 to -500 after one game IS BEGGING FOR ACTION ON THE DOG. I don't disagree at all. Thanks for the price info

Pauulzcappin

+760 wow.

Not taking a shot at you at all Paul with the quote. If that was my style there are much better posts ITT to quote . They did say he was out for year even though insiders knew he was fighting from day one to get back in. your statement is 100% true that -150 to -500 after one game IS BEGGING FOR ACTION ON THE DOG. I don't disagree at all. Thanks for the price info
    no problem james

you are one of the good ones around here

James D

no problem james

you are one of the good ones around here
    Thank you Paul you also are good people. JJ asked this question in another thread, what the heck do you think happens now in this series?

Pauulzcappin

Thank you Paul you also are good people. JJ asked this question in another thread, what the heck do you think happens now in this series?
    A game 7 and the Spurs advance. OKC could go off in one of the two games and take the series but I really don't see it.

Role players play so much better at home that it actually pisses me off.

James D

I agree gun to head I say SA in 7, but OKC best shot in SA is game five. Either team can win any of the potentially three games left. However I just feel with all the momentum and everyone playing so well OKC best shot is game five. I am rooting for them.