jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Spurs will sweep a clueless Brooks

I believe Brooks snorted some pure cocaine across the border. I have no idea how this guy is a coach in this league, let alone this team.

Without Ibaka, you need a coach that has faith in his bigs on the bench. Instead he gave away Game 1 and demoralized his whole squad.

There is no chance Thunder win a single game in this series with this moron coaching.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Playing Durant as a 4 or 5 against the Spurs was a horrible idea...I bet he thought he was gonna come out looking like a genius. Durant can't guard in the post and okc has enough players that just stand still watching KD and RW on offense that the free big man (who durant was guarding) can just guard some one dimensional player while Kawhi checks Durant.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

The 3rd quarter lineup of Westbrook, Tabo, KD, Collison and Perkins was good. If Brooks is smart enough, he will use that in game 2.

Anyway, I wouldn't write them off. KD and Westbrook can go off anytime.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I think game two will be a toss up and giving Durrant and Co. +6 is a big mistake, going with my gut I say OKC+6 and under 212 ..but riding on the heals of Spurs to win series!!
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-20-14 at 11:13 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

If OKC makes the adjustments they should, and plays better, the game should stay under.

Likewise, OKC should have a better chance to win.

jazzdrum78

The only adjustment that wins this series is swapping coaches.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdrum78 View Post
    The only adjustment that wins this series is swapping coaches.
    You realize Brooka has a better head to head record and won the West over the Spurs two years ago right?

Not saying he is a great coach. I'm just saying San Antonio has the better team with Ibaka out and they have home court.

jazzdrum78

No one forced Ibaka to dive after a meaningless ball and pull his calf .. sometimes you gotta watch yourself .. thanks for ruining the series Ibaka .. if Brooks proves me wrong, then i'll be super impressed .. i have zero faith

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdrum78 View Post
    No one forced Ibaka to dive after a meaningless ball and pull his calf .. sometimes you gotta watch yourself .. thanks for ruining the series Ibaka .. if Brooks proves me wrong, then i'll be super impressed .. i have zero faith
    Dont worry, he won't. Okc is done, especially if they get drilled again 2marro

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    The 3rd quarter lineup of Westbrook, Tabo, KD, Collison and Perkins was good. If Brooks is smart enough, he will use that in game 2.

agree

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post

He should use that lineup, only reason they weren't run out early in second half. Okc actually out scored them by 1 that quarter