nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

ok my friend listen to me carefully and carefully ..idont bet to entertain ore fun.i bet to win thats what i do.i see you bet from england this are the ticket i play 2 weeks ago and i collect it.as you see i bank the argentina valeyball team and spurs +point on game 6 in oklahama than i make 2 separete ticket 500 pound each ticket and cashed 5700 .this my advice to you for coming games this is what you gone do...
    basketball game coming up cska moscow vs bc nizhnv novgorod take the novgorod +point and win thats all

IMG_0909.jpgIMG_0909.jpg
    Attached Images

NotoriousBVD
    NotoriousBVD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I've put £11300 on Miami tonight...I am finished.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Serious as can be. Been there and done that throwing around nickels and dimes. In the long run you will most likely get burned. Now I bet around $25 max a game and are much better off. The high of winning $10 is not equivalent to a dime for sure. But when you lose the reverse is also true. Long term it ain't worth the stretch. Those who sell you the idea that it is Lie. Again just my 2 cents.
    25 max a game when you used to bet big? How do even get any pleasure out of that at all? Might as well stop gambling altogether from my point of view if you decided betting amounts that actually mean something to you is dangerous.

That said it's obviously we're all different I guess. I really don't get how someone could do that though. Really don't.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    25 max a game when you used to bet big? How do even get any pleasure out of that at all? Might as well stop gambling altogether from my point of view if you decided betting amounts that actually mean something to you is dangerous.

That said it's obviously we're all different I guess. I really don't get how someone could do that though. Really don't.
    Think of what $25 can buy and you have your answer. It's all relative. And the OP just lost his whole roll on the MIA tonight. And he says he's done. I rest my case.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The thing is when you bet big you run the risk of losing big and that feeling stings because you get desperate and try to get it all back on a few bets. I prefer to bet small and just be patient and build up your bank roll. Losing small doesn't sting as much.

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousBVD View Post
    I've put £11300 on Miami tonight...I am finished.
    you are finished.how can you bet .aganis to so hot team.you have no idea what you doing.

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    ok my friend listen to me carefully and carefully ..idont bet to entertain ore fun.i bet to win thats what i do.i see you bet from england this are the ticket i play 2 weeks ago and i collect it.as you see i bank the argentina valeyball team and spurs +point on game 6 in oklahama than i make 2 separete ticket 500 pound each ticket and cashed 5700 .this my advice to you for coming games this is what you gone do...
    basketball game coming up cska moscow vs bc nizhnv novgorod take the novgorod +point and win thats all

IMG_0909.jpgIMG_0909.jpg
    Novgorod was+17.5 if you had listened to me you would have won biggggggg .but no instead you bet on miami ml for alot smaller odd

First 12