King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    How? What rule did he violate?
    He's detrimental to the league...that's all the nba needs...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

that's fascist

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He's detrimental to the league...that's all the nba needs...

You're delusional mang

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    the way stiviano trapped him seems illegal. other hoes will trick nba owners into talking shit about their players and then sell it. big money will be paid for bad stuff caught on tape from TMZ, CBS, etc
    Sterling should pay the whores these racist black players hook up with to record what they say, that would be entertaining

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by krigaren View Post
    You do know that the more % off whte people in a neighberhood the more rent one can take right? Sure as hell thats racism but its also due to a racist market. If Sterling would have made more money renting out to only black people you do not think he would have done that?
    Clearly the guy has no problem hiring black people (or sleeping wth them) in other areas. If anything you should blame the housing market (and essentially all people in it) for its structuall racism.

And i would like to say am not from america so its not my place to say, but if i am from the land of the free and home of the brave, i would think i have the right to rent to whoever the hell i wanted. White or black without being called a racist especially if there is a clear economic aspect to it.

And while i am not a racist myself i do know a few racists and for them sleeping with a black woman (or anyone that isnt off his own skin color) is clearly not an option EVER. To call a guy who is dating and says he is in love with a person clearly not white a racist is just beyond me. A racist is someone who thinks the color of ones skin mathers and i do not think that is Sterling. Even thou he is probably a oyster for more reasons than one.

I didnt say he would loose did i? Obviously he has all the cards, he havnt broken any real rules or law here. The only thing he has done is act immorally, but that doesnt justify the fine or the ban. While i do think he is an idiot, an nba commisioner to my knowledge does not stand abow the real law.
    maybe in nazi germany.

but unfortunately for u racists, its illegal to discriminate against renters based on race where donald rents out his apartments.

Under California's Fair Employment and Housing Act and Unruh Civil Rights Act, it is unlawful for a landlord, managing agent, real estate broker, or salesperson to discriminate against any person because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to them, as well as gender and perception of gender), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, familial status, source of income, disability, medical condition, or age in any of the following ways:
    Refusing to sell, rent, or lease.
    Refusing to negotiate for a sale, rental, or lease.
    Representing that housing is not available for inspection, sale, or rental when it is, in fact, available.
    Otherwise denying or withholding housing accommodations.
    Providing inferior housing terms, conditions, privileges, facilities, or services.
    Harassing a person in connection with housing accommodations.
    Canceling or terminating a sale or rental agreement.
    Providing segregated or separated housing accommodations.
    Refusing to permit a person with a disability, at the person with a disability's own expense, to make reasonable modifications to a rental unit that are necessary to allow the person with a disability "full enjoyment of the premises." As a condition of making the modifications, the landlord may require the person with a disability to enter into an agreement to restore the interior of the rental unit to its previous condition at the end of the tenancy (excluding reasonable wear and tear).
    Refusing to make reasonable accommodations in rules, policies, practices, or services when necessary to allow a person with a disability "equal opportunity to use and enjoy a dwelling" (for example, refusing to allow a person with a disability's companion or service dog).

slave owners slept with their slaves too.... i guess they werent racist either.

if you owned a mcdonald's franchise and you said blacks smell and you dont want them coming to your restaurant..... dont u think corporate has the right to take away your franchise? it would certainly be covered under the moral clause and damaging of their brand.

Last edited by crustyme; 05-16-14 at 02:19 PM.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    maybe in nazi germany.

but unfortunately for u racists, its illegal to discriminate against renters based on race where donald rents out his apartments.

Under California's Fair Employment and Housing Act and Unruh Civil Rights Act, it is unlawful for a landlord, managing agent, real estate broker, or salesperson to discriminate against any person because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to them, as well as gender and perception of gender), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, familial status, source of income, disability, medical condition, or age in any of the following ways:
    Representing that housing is not available for inspection, sale, or rental when it is, in fact, available.
    Providing inferior housing terms, conditions, privileges, facilities, or services.
    Refusing to permit a person with a disability, at the person with a disability's own expense, to make reasonable modifications to a rental unit that are necessary to allow the person with a disability "full enjoyment of the premises." As a condition of making the modifications, the landlord may require the person with a disability to enter into an agreement to restore the interior of the rental unit to its previous condition at the end of the tenancy (excluding reasonable wear and tear).
    Refusing to make reasonable accommodations in rules, policies, practices, or services when necessary to allow a person with a disability "equal opportunity to use and enjoy a dwelling" (for example, refusing to allow a person with a disability's companion or service dog).

if you owned a mcdonald's franchise and you said blacks smell and you dont want them coming to your restaurant..... dont u think corporate has the right to take away your franchise? it would certainly be covered under the moral clause and damaging of their brand.

Has nothing to do with his ownership of the clippers, it is not mcdonalds pal. Youre a uselss fuking liberal piece of turd.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Has nothing to do with his ownership of the clippers, it is not mcdonalds pal. Youre a uselss fuking liberal piece of turd.
    just like a nitwit-con to miss the entire point.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Yea right. Lebron will be going after 4 rings in a row. Something MJ didn't do. (Bc of baseball).
    Jordan never played 4 consecutive seasons?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You're delusional mang
    King mayonnaise is always right lil homie..
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave King Mayan 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sterling will not let the blacks win

Jews rarely lose at anything

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    maybe in nazi germany.

You have to be kidding me,this from the guy that calls Laker Boy a brownie

First 123