pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Wiz -4.5

Wiz gonna continue their momentum going into game 6. they gonna treat their fans a win tonight after failing two tries in game 3 and 4.

I expect a close 1st half. and the 2nd half would be the deciding factor. I see the Wizards winning around 5-7pts. probably also hitting the over 180

BOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by pupung View Post
    Wiz gonna continue their momentum going into game 6. they gonna treat their fans a win tonight after failing two tries in game 3 and 4.

I expect a close 1st half. and the 2nd half would be the deciding factor. I see the Wizards winning around 5-7pts. probably also hitting the over 180

BOL
    Of all the playoffs this has to be the toughest to predict. You never know who is showing up, the Indy Fakers, the Wiz that put up 63, or the team that put up 102 on the road. Pass on this for me. BOL.

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

yes this might very well the hardest to predict, but hopefully wiz shows up at home and continue their momentum and not get eliminated in their home floor. anyways BOL to all who will tail.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by pupung View Post
    yes this might very well the hardest to predict, but hopefully wiz shows up at home and continue their momentum and not get eliminated in their home floor. anyways BOL to all who will tail.
    I actually hope the Wizards win, I hate Indy and would like to see the Heat play somebody different for a change, you know , make it more intersting.