The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I've read it all now.

I watched the game live, i have seen the replays, the still shots and rewatched the last 6:00 minutes of the game.

What became more clear each time I watched is that OKC WON. They were not handed the game.

It reminds me of a boxing match or UFC fight, everyone is all up in arms about the outcome and them the next day as the details come out, they realize the decision was correct.

So anyways, I challenge anyone. I have facts, videos and still shots to back it all up. You don't think CP3 fouled Westbrook on that 3? Think again. You have conclusive proof the ball was out on RJ? Show it.

Lets do this. I'm ready to definitively settle this debate and move on so OKC can zip this shot up in 6.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

kraker no more. i'm tired of the okc/clippers game controversy. let it rest. okc won. it's done.

The Kraken

No, not yet two'er. Guys still bickering. I'm here to settle it once and for all. Too obvious.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Durant did hit two big shots late

Paul did make stupid mistakes like he normally does

The Kraken

/thread

Thanks, JJ

I'm going out to dinner. Take on any comers JJ

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

CP3 did as well get fouled on the last play, they do not call fouls on the last play of the game very often but he was fouled, and so were the thunder on the previous play, the guy hit his hand which the ball went out of bounds and you couldn't see if the ball went of his other hand. NFL there would be no debate, the evidence was not clear, SO THE CALL STANDS. No debate. do you agree?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

The NBA doesn't want Don "The Racist" Sterling's team to advance. Can you imagine the nightmare of having to hand him the NBA trophy?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I've read it all now.

I watched the game live, i have seen the replays, the still shots and rewatched the last 6:00 minutes of the game.

What became more clear each time I watched is that OKC WON. They were not handed the game.

It reminds me of a boxing match or UFC fight, everyone is all up in arms about the outcome and them the next day as the details come out, they realize the decision was correct.

So anyways, I challenge anyone. I have facts, videos and still shots to back it all up. You don't think CP3 fouled Westbrook on that 3? Think again. You have conclusive proof the ball was out on RJ? Show it.

Lets do this. I'm ready to definitively settle this debate and move on so OKC can zip this shot up in 6.
    36 free throws compared to 20 . I bet youll tell me it was because of westbrook attacking. take out westbrooks 16 free throws and it leaves it at 20 vs 20 free throws. I bet that's because okc was making good plays right? clear path foul despite there being no clear path. I bet that was because the rule on clear path has grey areas right? deandre Jordan constantly getting called for fouls to put him on the bench. .. I bet that's because he had a bad matchup right? phantom offensive foul on deandre Jordan, no replay giving him his 5th foul. I bet there was a foul we just didn't see it right? a drive to the basket, a foul on the off hand and the shooting hand clearly forces the ball out. the purpose of review is to determine possession not foul. I bet they "made up " for a missed foul right? wait isn't that illegal and against the rules of the game. hmm . . I bet that was "karma " then? so then Russell jacks up this retarded three that had no chance and paul supposedly feathers him ? I bet that's because Russell westbrook what, earned that respect? but why don't they call that for any other team in any other game, what happened last night? I bet they always call that right? lmao. then chris paul is hacked while goin to the basket. I bet that one doesn't get called because what, it would be too controversial? to summarize this paragrapraph, youre a fukin idiot .
    Points Awarded:

hotelis gave 4TH AND STUPID 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Whats your point other than me being a fukking idiot? I've been called worse in church.

Exactly what is it that you're implying? The game was fixed? The refs sucked? All you did was throw together a string of rhetorical questions that answered for me You didn't even leave me with anything to debate

Also, Plz speak slowly and clearly as I'm the fukking idiot.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 05-14-14 at 08:21 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Kraken wins this thread. Game over.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kraken this is my first post discussing last night game. The ball was out on okc with 11 seconds left not LA. As far the remotely possible foul being missed
    on the same play the foul was not called and can't be reviewed. A very similar, almost identical really thing happened in the clipper game in round one versus Golden state when clips were also down 2 in last few seconds .Only difference was Chris Paul was blatantly fouled directly causing him to lose ball out of bounds where okc player it extremely tough to tell either way.

A week ago when clippers got royally screwed in GS game leading to a loss at home and a GS series lead I just dealt with it. I didn't make any noise and I think we both agree you and I are both hard core fans for our teams. I didn't write a single post about it because it's the NBA and it happens. The clippers got screwed again here that's just fact . Even the last play when Paul went in the lane had more contact then the three pointer phantom foul . Several key calls and non calls were critical for OKC to win that's just the facts. As hard core a fan you are of okc is the reason you don't see it. I promise you if this stuff happened in any other series you would not be painfully dissecting each frame and each call to try and change what actually happened.

Life happens successful people get past it. We will see what happens next. Good luck either way

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Clippers choked it away is the bottom line...and even on that Reggie Jackson play, the foul cause him to lose the ball anyway so the correct team got possession in the end...Yes I know it happened to the Clippers last round but it's the fukkin wrong decision....I prefer common sense over some bullshit hard rule

Why would you argue a technicality as if it's the right thing? Just makes you look foolish...

OKC deserves it, Clippers don't simple as that

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chris Paul got fouled heading to the rim in the last seconds by Reggie Jackson but of course the referres blow the call.....

vio_br
    vio_br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

From this pic it seems obvious that CP3 fouled Westbrook. a really stupid move from CP3 but the call was right
    Attached Images  

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Kraken this is my first post discussing last night game. The ball was out on okc with 11 seconds left not LA. As far the remotely possible foul being missed
    on the same play the foul was not called and can't be reviewed. A very similar, almost identical really thing happened in the clipper game in round one versus Golden state when clips were also down 2 in last few seconds .Only difference was Chris Paul was blatantly fouled directly causing him to lose ball out of bounds where okc player it extremely tough to tell either way.

A week ago when clippers got royally screwed in GS game leading to a loss at home and a GS series lead I just dealt with it. I didn't make any noise and I think we both agree you and I are both hard core fans for our teams. I didn't write a single post about it because it's the NBA and it happens. The clippers got screwed again here that's just fact . Even the last play when Paul went in the lane had more contact then the three pointer phantom foul . Several key calls and non calls were critical for OKC to win that's just the facts. As hard core a fan you are of okc is the reason you don't see it. I promise you if this stuff happened in any other series you would not be painfully dissecting each frame and each call to try and change what actually happened.

Life happens successful people get past it. We will see what happens next. Good luck either way
    Good post, James. Nothing to argue about there. You're right, time to move on and watch game 6. You gonna be at the game?