MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami Heat's Rotation with Defense Will be factor Tonight Miami -7

Lets Face Reality Ladies and Gentlemen Of the Jury[SBR Members], Heat has covered 3 out of 4 games. The Brooklyn Nets made a major mistake Monday night. They angered LeBron James. It’s not good to anger LeBron James. The Heat superstar went roaring through Barclays Center with an unconcealed disdain for all things Nets, scored 49 points and carried Miami to a 102-96 win for a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. Heat -7 Tonight In Miami is a Steal!!!! This Line should Be 9 or 10.The Brooklyn Nets are demoralized after loss at home. Miami Defense will step up tonight and look for Ray Allen and Chris Bosh to have great night home with 3 point shooting. Chalmers and cole will also be very effective on offense with some big scores. Miami heat depth with James Jones, Chris Andersen, Shane Battier in rotation with defense will be hard to overcome for the Nets. Miami-7 is bet !!!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Mr. HARRY whats ur sbr record? Has to be over 58%

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

68% with series prices and individual games . All my threads are posted.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Lets Face Reality Ladies and Gentlemen Of the Jury[SBR Members], Heat has covered 3 out of 4 games. The Brooklyn Nets made a major mistake Monday night. They angered LeBron James. It’s not good to anger LeBron James. The Heat superstar went roaring through Barclays Center with an unconcealed disdain for all things Nets, scored 49 points and carried Miami to a 102-96 win for a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. Heat -7 Tonight In Miami is a Steal!!!! This Line should Be 9 or 10. The Brooklyn Nets are demoralized after loss at home. Miami Defense will step up tonight and look for Ray Allen and Chris Bosh to have great night home with 3 point shooting. Chalmers and cole will also be very effective on offense with some big scores. Miami heat depth with James Jones, Chris Andersen, Shane Battier in rotation with defense will be hard to overcome for the Nets. Miami-7 is bet !!!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    my experience is if the line should be something, and it isnt, its for a reason...although I dont think the line should be that high