Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

lol at instant replay in the nba...

When they are still going to get it wrong.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Yeah why even have it if u can't get that right

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    When they are still going to get it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Yeah why even have it if u can't get that right
    The problem is they can't go at the monitor to change a no call to foul (which is stupid if you ask me). what do the refs do? Give the ball to Thunder because they didn't call the foul on Jackson.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    The problem is they can't go at the monitor to change a no call to foul (which is stupid if you ask me). what do the refs do? Give the ball to Thunder because they didn't call the foul on Jackson.
    Haha unfortunately they cant do thay either...oh wait they just did that. Lets replay the last to again while were at it and give the clips the ball with 3 seconds left again because Jackson got nothing but arm when he knocked the ball away.

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Yes.... the ball was clearly off of Jackson so the correct call according to the rule book would be LAC ball, no?

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO

And then while we are deciding mistakes instead of video evidence, lets just say westbrook wasnt shooting on that foul because he wasnt really foul and give them the ball side out instead of 3 shots since we are making rules up on the fly

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Eejit View Post
    Yes.... the ball was clearly off of Jackson so the correct call according to the rule book would be LAC ball, no?
    Yeah of course it was! But the refs decided that since we missed the call let's give Thunder another chance by awarding the ball...gotta love the premier Basketball league in the World.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NBA taking a big hit after last night, I think more no pay/fines against refs should be implemented.

capone8585
    TEAMCASH
    capone8585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

All of you are babies. Chris Paul had a chance to win it for you but instead chokes and lets the ball get stolen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paul blows so many games also
    Dumb player

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

didnt espn go over this last night and show the rulebook..the call was correct it's okc ball

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paul blows so many games also
    Dumb player
    Paul also makes stupid ass commercials!! lmfao Anytime that damn commercial comes on I click over one channel I am sick of it!

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    didnt espn go over this last night and show the rulebook..the call was correct it's okc ball
    His hand wasn't hit to make the ball go out tho

Samfourteen
    Samfourteen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Paul should have protected the ball with what 18 or so seconds left. Let someone come to him and foul. WTF

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

wow, you guys are bitching about a call that shouldnt have mattered..... obviously many of you guys didnt watch the game.... So the ball went off OKC, who cares. The clippers had a 13 point leading with 4 mins left..... that deflection off OKC out of bounds should have meant nothing. how about crawford jacking 3's like a moron instead of using the clock to kill the game.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Crawfords 3's, CP3 not taking a foul at half court and getting ripped, not fouling Durant before he hit his 3, CP3 fouling Westbrook on a 3, cP3 with a TO on last play of the game, CP3 not fouling Ibaka after TO,

Just a few things in addition to the bad call that cost the Clippers the game.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by capone8585 View Post
    All of you are babies. Chris Paul had a chance to win it for you but instead chokes and lets the ball get stolen.
    Actually he was hacked by Jackson causing him to loose the ball. This was no doubt a hatchet job by the refs, this has been going on for years by the NBA. Its almost like watching the WWF, I wont use the word fix but come on man its getting a little obvious.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

After watching the replay I'm still trying to figure out what Chris Paul was trying to do with 14 seconds left in the game. He left his feet and almost looked like he was trying to go for a 3/4 quarter shot and draw the foul on Westbrook. This league baffles me sometimes and leaves me scratching my head. Best PG in the league at not turning the ball over and all he has to do is get fouled and pulls one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA playoff history IMO. Of course with the help of the zebras as well.