Betpoints: 233

2 seconds left in the game. More cheating from the referees:

Where is the obvious foul call here?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Giant I feel your pain.

I had to go through this 5 years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PENQDQ52SOY. I'm still not completely over it. Probably the biggest disgrace in sports history.

Granted you may not understand it if you don't know soccer. Just felt like sharing.

Seto

Seaweed mushed your team and my bet. Fukk that piece of shit.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seto, normally I don't get emotionally invested in sports (unless I have money on a game), but for some reason I was really into this team. As soon as it ended, I remembered Seaweed had the Clippers on the ML, and then when I got home I saw him congratulating himself before the game ended. What a douche. Hopefully, if there is any justice in this world, he is quietly choking on his tongue tonight as he sleeps never to wake up again.

And my apologies about the soccer, but I didn't understand any of that. I tried to watch the entire video, but it became a struggle. I'm only human, Seto.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Seto, normally I don't get emotionally invested in sports (unless I have money on a game), but for some reason I was really into this team. As soon as it ended, I remembered Seaweed had the Clippers on the ML, and then when I got home I saw him congratulating himself before the game ended. What a douche. Hopefully, if there is any justice in this world, he is quietly choking on his tongue tonight as he sleeps never to wake up again.

And my apologies about the soccer, but I didn't understand any of that. I tried to watch the entire video, but it became a struggle. I'm only human, Seto.
    agreed.

It's good to get emotionally invested into your team from my point of view. But that said it's what's always defined me since forever - I wouldn't know how to live any other way. Of course it leads to many heartbreaks

No worries. Thanks for trying though. You could probably show me a video of that Seahawks game people have been talking about for months and I wouldn't understand a damn thing either.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Seahawks game with the replacement referees? Yeah, that was a crazy one.

You're a good egg, Seto. I just read that you're only 20. You should think about getting out of the gambling racket while you can.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The Seahawks game with the replacement referees? Yeah, that was a crazy one.

You're a good egg, Seto. I just read that you're only 20. You should think about getting out of the gambling racket while you can.
    Yeah the one at the start of the season, week 2 or 3 something like that. I remember twitter was going crazy.

Ha - I think any chance of that is long gone. Ultimately it just really makes sense for me to be so immersed into the gambling world, given my personality, my attachment to sports, my somewhat mathematical brain... I've just decided to accept who I am and allow myself to enjoy the things I enjoy. Of course in the eyes of some people I'm missing out on a lot in life - but that's their opinion. I've never enjoyed stuff a normal 20-year old does, drinking partying and all that BS, and likely never will. Now it's not like I have NO social life either let's not over exaggerate things.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wonder if Doc Rivers get fined today for criticizing refs or are they afraid of him??

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Referees make mistakes during the game on certain calls. I personally think it was a foul that should of been called. They probably looked back and saw that they missed the foul call, and felt sorry for the Thunder so they awarded them the ball. It's a part of sports. Chris Paul still had 6 seconds to get a shot off at the end.
    Seaweed, I feel that you are not as smart as we thought you were, but it has nothing to do with basketball.

Should HAVE....not should OF

i cannot overlook this stupidity

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Seaweed, I feel that you are not as smart as we thought you were, but it has nothing to do with basketball.

Should HAVE....not should OF

i cannot overlook this stupidity
    Sorry, I should of known better.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Yeah the one at the start of the season, week 2 or 3 something like that. I remember twitter was going crazy.

Ha - I think any chance of that is long gone. Ultimately it just really makes sense for me to be so immersed into the gambling world, given my personality, my attachment to sports, my somewhat mathematical brain... I've just decided to accept who I am and allow myself to enjoy the things I enjoy. Of course in the eyes of some people I'm missing out on a lot in life - but that's their opinion. I've never enjoyed stuff a normal 20-year old does, drinking partying and all that BS, and likely never will. Now it's not like I have NO social life either let's not over exaggerate things.
    Geek.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Giant, sorry for betting Clippers and congratularing myself when they were up big with little time left. I just sent an e-mail to Doc Rivers letting him know that his team lost because I jinxed it on SBR. He's no longer mad at the refs, but at me. The Thunder have sent me a gift basket calling me the MVP of the game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bullshit. Complete robbery like I've never seen. It wasn't just that one call. It was so many calls in the last 1:30 of the game.

Seto

Geek.
    Is this meant to be an insult?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bullshit. Complete robbery like I've never seen. It wasn't just that one call. It was so many calls in the last 1:30 of the game.
    Do you still think LAC can win the series? I'm thinking it's worth something at +350 or so.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's not a question. It's a polite command.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukken Krakens always fukking cheating!!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3212

easy now

First 12