AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

friday games

minnesota
    memphis
    new jersey
    lakers
    Last edited by AC1318; 04-06-07 at 08:03 AM.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arenas is out for Washington. The only tough thing about them playing Cleveland is the fact that Cleveland is coming off a tough overtime loss in a back to back on the road. Both teams have to be desperate so there are factors going in both team's favor.

However, Washington without Arenas and Butler... they lost pretty badly to Charlotte at home. How about playing a Cleveland team at home that needs a win desperately? I'm losing my confidence in Cleveland though, they seem to be falling apart.

I think all this adds up to a pass. lol
    Last edited by fearless; 04-05-07 at 10:05 PM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tor-1 @phi

"having already spanked Sixers once this season -- and with a chance to clinch the first division title in franchise history with a victory coupled with a Nets loss in Chicago the same night, the Raptors won't be lacking in motivation".

"We are very aware that we are in the race for third place right now," Raptors All-Star Chris Bosh said. "Every game means something. You can't take a day off."

RAPTORS roll PHILLY in this one.

Basically a pk situation, gotta roll with the better team that's been "playing" game after game.
    Last edited by nevadaside; 04-06-07 at 07:54 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your lakers play bud.