imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ALL NBA CAPPERS!! Charlotte -3 on Friday versus garbage Pacers?

I want all the NBA cappers to come in here and discuss this..

Nevadaside,P2M,tevari,durito,onlooker,Ea glesPhan,rjt, and the rest of the posse let's discuss this game..

Pacers have been playing uninspired ball for quite some time.. Bobcats play with a different kind of energy that should translate into a victory.

Hopefully by more than 3 points.. Pacers are putrid..

Any thoughts?

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I think this is a pretty solid play imgv, at least based on how Charlotte's been playing lately...Wallace, Okafor, and Felton should have a field day w/ the disgusting IND defense.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

The Bobcats are the only way I could play this game. They have played pretty good ball lately, particularly since Herrmann moved into the starting lineup--he's put up 20+ in each of the last 4 games. As you mentioned Indy is terrible, and they don't have much to play since they no longer have a realistic shot at the playoffs. The over also seems like a decent play.
    Last edited by rjt721; 04-05-07 at 06:12 PM.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

like the over too, rjt

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV, this line is UNREAL! I suggest anyone that sees this post, take out a loan for this game! The Bobcats will win this game by 12+ tomorrow night... This -3 won't last long though! I definitely see it going to around 5 by gametime! Absolutely crazy! I said yesterday if it was under -6 that I was going to HAMMER it! Let's hit this one hard for tomorrow folks!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell Yeah boyyyyyyy!

CHAR-3
    CHAR making some serious statements in tooling the WIZ back to back. I could not, nor would I go against CHAR @Hm right now.
    INDY's last 5 rd games are losses of 8,24,18,10, & 5...the loss of 5 to sorry azz MINN.
    CHAR is 8-1 ATS last 9 vs INDY, although CHAR was never the Fav, but with this spread being a 3pt'er I am not concerned with that fact. I would not throw caution to the wind here because anything is possible....just not probable in this instance.....but I would throw 8-12* at this one & probably will. Also, P2M feels real good about this as well.
    I feel this is a gift as was the line with LAC @PORT.

Over193...?
    Even if INDY puts up a lackluster 80, CHAR will take care of the rest for this Over.

GL to everyone on this one!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Charlotte would be the only way I could play this game as well. I think the line is reasonable -- I'd rate it about -2 using each teams season rating, though Indiana has played worse recently and Charlotte better.

Charlotte's 9-1 ATS in this series the last 10, though this is the first matchup with them as a favorite. Charlotte's only been a favorite 12 times this year, going 7-5ATS in those games (7-3 the last 10). Charlotte's also been pretty good at home recently (13-7-1 ATS since Jan. 1)

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

If I was to play it, it would be with the Bobcats. I think the line is about right on at -3.5. If I can get it at -2, which I most likely won't, then I would play it for sure.

But at -3 or higher, I will pass on it.

Good luck guys.