ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Blazers ATS

I had a good run going with posted plays, but that was a while back as I haven't posted shit in a long time. Who knows how this one turns out.

Tonight, I am rolling with Portland ATS. I got it at +7 but +6.5 also works.

Clearly I think the Blazers should bounce back in Game 2. Portland is a better team than what they showed on Tuesday and 7 points is way too many for the Trail Blazers to be getting in this spot.

In my opinion, it isn't ridiculous to think that Portland can't win this game outright. The Trail Blazers are too good of an offensive team to repeat their poor shooting from Game 1. (They shot Sub 40% and 25% respectively).

The biggest thing that stands out(aside from the trends/systems) is that they had 20 turnovers. That's a lot. They're easily better than that. Intensity was lacking. That leads me to my main concern, and that is the fact that they also lacked intensity on the defensive end. This is Game 1 against the Spurs in the NBA Playoffs, if they couldn't bring intensity then, when will they?

Anyway, there are two Key trends here, both STRONGLY suggesting Portland. The first one is 39-12 ATS since 1996. Which is a better than 75% hit rate. The main trend I love, is at 0-22-1 ATS in the last 23 seasons. (or 22-0-1 ATS assuming you're on the right side of it).

Simply put, if this trend loses, it will be the first time that it has in 23 seasons.

legendbeats
    on the way to the bank
    legendbeats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I will be watching this game closely... best of luck in your betting.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

uhh what are the trends?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

trends are not a way to cap games

you are just betting that something that has happened in the past will happen again, total crapshoot

even paul the octopus got 10 straight, maybe we should all cap based on our pet's gut

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spurs too tough

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Spurs on another level...still think Portland can win game 3 at home.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

Yeah, Port will definitely be a different team at home. Their crowd over there is awesome