pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Brooklyn wins straight up tom?

what are your thoughts?

talk to me

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Not if Pierce scores less than 10 and KG 0. They looked awful. Miami did not even try and won big. Nets may win one in NY. Series 4-1 maybe sweep.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

They could def win tomorrow and they can def still win this series. Having 1 day off in between each game favors the HEAT IMO. BKN covers +8 tomorrow though.

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Who's the chick your avatar? LOL

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I don't think they can win. They should play better but Heat will win. I like the points here or buying it to +12 points parlay with Spurs win.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Please. The Heat are gonna score 45+ on the paint again.

nyczgnay28
    nyczgnay28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Teased

BROOKLYN
    +13 (B+5½)
    PORTLAND/ SAN ANTONIO o201½ (B+5½)

Brooklyn going to compete and portland will shoot like mad

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdrum78 View Post
    Who's the chick your avatar? LOL
    my girl lol

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Please. The Heat are gonna score 45+ on the paint again.
    Thats the only way Heat will cover other wise BKN covers or even wins outright.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I think it'll be a closer game but I really doubt Nets outperform the Heat at clutch time.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I think it'll be a closer game but I really doubt Nets outperform the Heat at clutch time.
    The game wasn't entirely lost for BKN until Kidd decided it was for them. He benched all the starters when down 13 points with like 7m left to play. I feel if he doesn't do that BKN could have still covered. I was happy though because I took MIA, but didn't matter as I had PORT too.

Pauulzcappin

The game wasn't entirely lost for BKN until Kidd decided it was for them. He benched all the starters when down 13 points with like 7m left to play. I feel if he doesn't do that BKN could have still covered. I was happy though because I took MIA, but didn't matter as I had PORT too.
    that game had heat cover written all over it. they just played a 7 game series, kidd thought it wouldn't be worth to let the starters out there with a very slim chance to turn it around. he knows if his team is gonna steal one is tomorrow.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

No I think miami wins. There still in revenge mode from losing four in a row to them in the regular season

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

brooklyn can win, they were only down 3 at half, and they didnt even play the starters in the 4th while miami had all there big players in the 4th playing vs bks scrubs.

The thing is Kidd need to play deron-jj and pp 35+ minutes and kg 30 minutes at least

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

They might cover, but they aren't winning.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

I think the Nets will cover, but can't see them winning. They just don't play defense, and are brutal when KG is off the floor, and he's only playing 20 min a game.

I'm not a big fan of Spoelstra, but he looks like Phil Jackson when coaching against Kidd

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
    I think the Nets will cover, but can't see them winning. They just don't play defense, and are brutal when KG is off the floor, and he's only playing 20 min a game.

I'm not a big fan of Spoelstra, but he looks like Phil Jackson when coaching against Kidd
    Agreed, I don't care for Spoelstra either. Besides, do you really think LBJ needs a coach to tell him what to do??? I could have coached the Bulls when MJ and all the other guys played and still won. LOL. If LBJ gets ticked and starts going "freight train" to the hoop, look out Brooklyn. He kind of took it easy on them last game with a lot of ball movement and passing. Just a thought.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Kidd can't give KG and PP those minutes and expect them to hold up for the series.

Brooklyn cannot win this series. Regular season matchup is moot at this point. This is the real season for the Heat.
    Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post
    brooklyn can win, they were only down 3 at half, and they didnt even play the starters in the 4th while miami had all there big players in the 4th playing vs bks scrubs.

The thing is Kidd need to play deron-jj and pp 35+ minutes and kg 30 minutes at least

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    Kidd can't give KG and PP those minutes and expect them to hold up for the series.

Brooklyn cannot win this series. Regular season matchup is moot at this point. This is the real season for the Heat.
    Your last sentence is right on the money man. Miami coasts through the regular season only to get to this point and take it to another level. Wade is healthy and looks like a completely different player. Miami rolls tonight -- again

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post

Pierce 28 and Garnett 20-21 is more realistic.

Why kid insists on giving Alan Anderson so many mins is beyond me.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Pierce 28 and Garnett 20-21 is more realistic.

Why kid insists on giving Alan Anderson so many mins is beyond me.
    Because Shaun Livingston is useless in this series. He can't guard anyone well on the Heat, not even Wade because he'll just fadeaway. Anderson is actually a threat to hit a 3 pointer.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

BK cant win without getting pts in the paint while Miami IS getting pts in the paint, just no way. The opposite needs to happen for them to win and there were no signs of that in Game 1, Garnett, like the typical star in this league who's way passed it is robbing the league and getting overpaid from past laurels. Heat playing playoff ball while BK stuck in regular season mode. With that said Im leaning Brooklyn based on principle, as old as they are Ive seen KG and PP steal a game on the road in the first two games too many times.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Freakin brooklyn straight quit last game. Down only 11 Jason Kidd pulled the starters and basically forfeited the game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Freakin brooklyn straight quit last game. Down only 11 Jason Kidd pulled the starters and basically forfeited the game.
    When as a rookie coach, as a recently former player, you know you have to bench your starters that early, you have issues. No way the Nets take out Miami. Come on, we all saw the game, Miami was toying with them. If LBJ gets pissed he alone will demolish them. Who's going to stop him???? Pierce, that assh...No chance. I am from the Boston area and let me tell you Paul Pierce is a F..... A....Way over rated. KG, no points at all, first time ever, big surprise. Like I said, if they were still so good why did Boston unload them??? And why did Rivers bail??? He knew they were done. Nets will be lucky to win 1 game, if the Heat allow it. LOL. BOL in all your wagers gentlemen. Please don't waste your money on the Nets.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    When as a rookie coach, as a recently former player, you know you have to bench your starters that early, you have issues. No way the Nets take out Miami. Come on, we all saw the game, Miami was toying with them. If LBJ gets pissed he alone will demolish them. Who's going to stop him???? Pierce, that assh...No chance. I am from the Boston area and let me tell you Paul Pierce is a F..... A....Way over rated. KG, no points at all, first time ever, big surprise. Like I said, if they were still so good why did Boston unload them??? And why did Rivers bail??? He knew they were done. Nets will be lucky to win 1 game, if the Heat allow it. LOL. BOL in all your wagers gentlemen. Please don't waste your money on the Nets.
    Nets will win one game at home and lose in 6 back at Miami.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Nets will win one game at home and lose in 6 back at Miami.
    That sound fair, if the Heat allow it. BOL

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I can't even see the Nets winning one game unless the refs REALLY come out for Brooklyn. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Allen, these guys will always be up for a game against KG and Pierce, these guys have the ultimate basketball beef. Pierce and Lebron went at it head to head in the playoffs years ago, Cleveland and Boston, Pierce and Wade got into a scuffle years ago, KG and Pierce both punked Ray Allen, and Pierce kneed Bosh in the stomach on purpose when he went up for a dunk when Bosh was in Toronto...Bosh was injured for a week on that play....plus KG and Bosh have had big battles when Bosh was the franchise guy for Toronto. The Miami Heat will come out to play every game this series, each guy in the big 3 has their own extra personal motivation. I predict 4-0 sweep. Brooklyn might cover the spread but ML is dead money.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Miami wins no matter how anybody slices this. Nets don't even belong on the same court, if they can still walk or stay awake long enough. Bunch of has been's.

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Deron 0-9 to score 0 in 36 minutes.
    Horrible.