brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

NBA - Wednesday

Wizards +4

Really can't see Pacers winning by more than 4 here. Wizards should dominate the boards again and most likely get the W to make the series 2-0. Bradley Beal and John Wall have been so much more efficient than Hill and Stephenson recently. If anyone is still backing the Pacers and think they are going to turn it around, I would love to hear your reasoning.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Freakin hibbert is horrible. I think Vogel banged his wife or something.

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Any chance the wizards take it easy after their one win on the road ?

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Quote Originally Posted by kainomac View Post
    Any chance the wizards take it easy after their one win on the road ?
    I don't see Wizards coasting it here. I think their just as determined as they were against the bulls. The most likely scenario in order for Wizards to lose is Roy Hibbert gets his mojo back and kills it: Grabs rebounds, defends the paint, and makes his put backs along with those crazy post-up hook shots.

I'm still not quite sure what to think of everything yet. I find it very hard to believe Wizards win again after that embarrassing loss. However, at the same time I find it hard to think "how can they not win?" I don't see Hibbert waking up this game. Even if he does wake up, I think Wizards got a strong rhythm, good offensive chemistry, and strong starting 5 arsenal to keep it very close. I find a lot of value in +4.5 Wizards.

GL!
    Last edited by Ralphalph; 05-07-14 at 03:51 AM.

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I wonder if T-Mac and Arenas' call outs to Hibbert may actually wake him up but after all this time, wouldn't count on it.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by brellis23 View Post
    Wizards +4

Really can't see Pacers winning by more than 4 here. Wizards should dominate the boards again and most likely get the W to make the series 2-0. Bradley Beal and John Wall have been so much more efficient than Hill and Stephenson recently. If anyone is still backing the Pacers and think they are going to turn it around, I would love to hear your reasoning.
    The pacers can win if Wizards is having a horrendous shooting night; thinking back to Game 7 the hawks bricked every single 3's. This can happen, but the fact is the Wizards has more depth, between Andre Miller, Goodren & Ariza there's a ton of veteran experience fit in with these young guards. The same cant be said about the Pacers.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Beal is a budding star. The kid is only 20 too. Wizards TT 0 90 for me

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by brellis23 View Post
    Wizards +4

Game 1 was bigger for Washington...to take advantage of Indy not having enough time to recover emotionally from the first home gm 7 in team history. Game 2 tonite is obv much bigger for Indy....if they lose its over. Indy will have much more energy tonite and Wash won't have half the open looks they had gm 1. I still wouldn't play Indy though...Vogel has been terrible with his rotations and too slow to react to obvious speed mismatches w/Hibbert and Scola out there.