House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I don't like editing , Kids 20-5 vs the Heat as coach and player .... my bad

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Nets 4-0 +8000...is available.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Ok, so Nets and Raptors split the season 2-2 and it came down to game 7
    Ok, so the Clippers and Raptors split this year 2-2 also went down to game 7
    Ok, so Dallas and SA split the season series also also went down to game 7
    Ok, Heat vs Bobcats...Heat swept the season 4-0 and also swept 4-0 in 1st round
    Ok,Pacers vs Hawks split the season 2-2 also went to game 7
    Ok, Portland vs Houston ...Houston won the series 3-1 but lost 3-1 in the playoffs , this one could have gone another game if it wasn't for a last second 3 pointer at the buzzer
    I don't see how the season has been that different from the playoffs so far this year I don't see a team that got swept sweeping that same team now in the playoffs .... but who knows lol thats why they call it gambling
    Because this is the HEAT, who do not give a shit about the regular season and have proven they can flip the switch once the playoffs start. And the Nets sweeping Miami is the WORST thing that could have happened for Brooklyn, because now the Heat will not toy with them like they did with the Bobcats. In other words, Miami probably flips that switch tonight.

House

Hum lol I need something a little more solid than a opinion .. What is going to be different ? Its the playoffs ? Do you know who has more experience in the playoffs than the Heat ? The Nets thats who , this is nothing new to them lol

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

the heat dont give a shit about regular season, and what makes you think the brooklyn nets gave a shit about the regular season?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post
    the heat dont give a shit about regular season, and what makes you think the brooklyn nets gave a shit about the regular season?
    Brooklyn def dont care about the regular season...

Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce too worn down for the regular season...

The Nets were constructed for the playoffs.
    Last edited by Big Bear; 05-06-14 at 01:21 PM.

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Brooklyn def dont care about the regular season...

Kevin Durant and Paul Pierce too worn down for the regular season...

The Nets were constructed for the playoffs.
    Kevin Garnett u mean, and thats exactly what i mean, they never cared about the regular season since 2010, its been there M.O

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kevin Garnett u mean, and thats exactly what i mean, they never cared about the regular season since 2010, its been there M.O
    yes lol kevin garnett...

i got KD on the brain i guess.

Garnett actually contributed on sunday.

LT Profits

The Heat have a track record, they do the same thing every year. They are a sub-.500 ATS team during the regular season in their four years with LeBron, yet went to the Finals every year once they turned it on in the playoffs.

larryp0405

Thats fine, but lebron has never been swept in a regular season series since joining the heat, the nets were able to sweep them, no the bulls in 2011 did not sweep heat , not did the celtics.

I want to note that no team in a 7 game series has won after going 0-4 in the reg season, remember that historic dallas team that was 67-15 with mvp dirk nowitzki, well 4 of those 15 losses were against golden state who beat them in the 1st round as an 8th seed.

These tell me alot, and i dont like miami this year more then the pas 3-4 years, Mike Miller was a big loss to them, and the supporting cast looks worse

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nets 4-0 +8000...is available.

wow

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Ok, so Nets and Raptors split the season 2-2 and it came down to game 7
    Ok, so the Clippers and Raptors split this year 2-2 also went down to game 7
    Ok, so Dallas and SA split the season series also also went down to game 7
    Ok, Heat vs Bobcats...Heat swept the season 4-0 and also swept 4-0 in 1st round
    Ok,Pacers vs Hawks split the season 2-2 also went to game 7
    Ok, Portland vs Houston ...Houston won the series 3-1 but lost 3-1 in the playoffs , this one could have gone another game if it wasn't for a last second 3 pointer at the buzzer
    I don't see how the season has been that different from the playoffs so far this year I don't see a team that got swept sweeping that same team now in the playoffs .... but who knows lol thats why they call it gambling
    The Heat in the reg season and the Heat in the playoffs are 2 totally different animals. The heat go through the motions while everyone gets up to play the Heat. Now the Nets get the Heat's A game and they won't like it.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Last year heat had that winning streak...everything indicated that they have a lot in the tank...this year i dont think they have like previous years.. bench is not the same and big 3 will do their thing...i mean they have lebron but...i just dont think heat are that much better in 7 game series against brooklyn...if lopez was healthy i say brooklyn at least 7 games if not advancing...go nets.. they need dwill A game to be competitive...they have enough wings to slow down james a bit and wade..

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yeah, I am normally an underdog player by nature but I am on both favorites tonight. This they both make statements on way to Heat vs. Spurs Finals rematch.
    ok, ill bite

Wager type : Parlay
    #1) NBA Basketball
    Selection : Miami Heat 5/6/2014 4:05PM - (PST) Spread -8 -110 for Game

#2) NBA Basketball
    Selection : San Antonio Spurs 5/6/2014 6:35PM - (PST) Spread -6½ -110 for Game

Risking : 500.00 To Win : 1,322.31 USD

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Because this is the HEAT, who do not give a shit about the regular season and have proven they can flip the switch once the playoffs start. And the Nets sweeping Miami is the WORST thing that could have happened for Brooklyn, because now the Heat will not toy with them like they did with the Bobcats. In other words, Miami probably flips that switch tonight.

House

so down by 13 with the whole 4th quarter Kid decides to rest his starters for the rest of the game lol .... I didn't see that coming

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Agree...wouldnt be surprised if Miami comes out and lays the smackdown tonite to end all this Brooklyn has their number talk.
    Well that should silence all the talk about the regular season.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I smell sweep.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    ok, ill bite

Wager type : Parlay
    #1) NBA Basketball
    Selection : Miami Heat 5/6/2014 4:05PM - (PST) Spread -8 -110 for Game

#2) NBA Basketball
    Selection : San Antonio Spurs 5/6/2014 6:35PM - (PST) Spread -6½ -110 for Game

Risking : 500.00 To Win : 1,322.31 USD
    Chalk-a-licious!

First 12