ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

I love garbage buckets

Hit a live bet on OKC +17.5

can't believe it

Clips barely missed last shot and OKC got 3 shots and then finally a tip in for last 2 points

not much, just a normal sized live bet... but still, LOL cause it was 120-91

final score, 122-105

Clips finally stopped scoring after that stat padding monkey Crawford was out of the game

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Garbage buckets will hurt you more often than not.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Garbage buckets will hurt you more often than not.
    no cause in these blowout type games... especially with Clipper blowout games (in the regular season at least) when they are ahead by a ton going into 4th quarter they always give a lot back in the 4th quarter, it's even better trend if they are the ROAD team

I should have lost... I got lucky, I should have waited longer and bet OKC + pts live going into the 4th quarter when they were down 26... would have cashed +23 or +22.5 and not been sweating the last 90 seconds

always bet the team down big, not the team AHEAD by a ton... I bed Indy +11.5 in the 4th quarter although with them it was a SMALL bet, that won and it won even before those late game 3 pointers from G.Hill

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I saw OKC +22 and still couldn't pull the trigger. That was when dumbass Crawford was in still shooting up 3s when they were up 26 I think.