farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blazers will beat the spurs & wizards over pacers

In my opinion I think the wizards & blazers are going to move on. Pacers are basically another bulls team. Looking at both teams statistics they're both in the bottom of the league in offense and top in defense. Wizards are a more balanced team. I feel the spurs are going to have a LOT of trouble with Damien lillard & Wes Matthews can handle ginobli for the most part. Matthews did a phenominal job on harden so I see it carrying over. Batum over kiwi Leonard all day. I just like how these teams matchup and I'm taking the underdogs to come out on top. Also blazers are a very underrated defensive team and they're one of the best teams in offensive rebounding.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Any trends to support this?
    Points Awarded:

JAnthony gave mcdonae101 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Decent writeup expect me to tail bro without trends.

farmhouse1

Blazers +331 all day

farmhouse1

Hey bro should I switch to the bulls now?? I mean there should be lots of VALUE right???
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Decent writeup expect me to tail bro without trends.

farmhouse1

Nope. Just watched both series and really like the blazers chances especially at those odds to win the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Liking blazers alot! NOT liking the wizards at all. You could say wizards are another hawks team too. Indy found a way to defeat the 3 point shooting festival. Could happen again.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Liking blazers alot! NOT liking the wizards at all. You could say wizards are another hawks team too. Indy found a way to defeat the 3 point shooting festival. Could happen again.
    as friends, BOL to you both. I take the Spurs to win the West. Couldn't give a hoot about the Wizard's, and you both know how I feel about Indy. Washington averages 69 PPG vs. Indy???? High School s..... And nobody in the East is beating the Miami Heat, especially that geriatric team from Brooklyn. If PP & KG were still so good why did Boston unload them??? By the way yes, Pierce made a nice saving block @ the end, but he also missed his last 3 shots, so it never should have gotten to that point. BOL tonight..

farmhouse1

Very true.
    Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post

farmhouse1

I really thought the raptors were going to win when they stole the ball in the final seconds. It would've been hilarious to watch the nets lose like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    as friends, BOL to you both. I take the Spurs to win the West. Couldn't give a hoot about the Wizard's, and you both know how I feel about Indy. Washington averages 69 PPG vs. Indy???? High School s..... And nobody in the East is beating the Miami Heat, especially that geriatric team from Brooklyn. If PP & KG were still so good why did Boston unload them??? By the way yes, Pierce made a nice saving block @ the end, but he also missed his last 3 shots, so it never should have gotten to that point. BOL tonight..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Unfortunately, they didn't. Doesn't matter, you think these clowns are going to beat the Heat.???