larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Nets to beat miami heat

This is it, we are here, the nets are playing the heat. paul pierce and kg vs Lebron again, vs the heat again, against once teammate and member of the celtics big 3 and traitor ray allen.

Nets 4-0 vs the heat in the regular season series. only time lebron has been swept in a regular season series by a team in the past 4 seasons. only time. 1 out of something like 100 + regular season series.

That means something, i dont care about the cliche , regular season doesn't mean anything bs. for instance someone will bring up the fact that knicks were 3-1. who didn't even get to play the heat in the playoffs last year losing to the pacers. and will also bring up that garbage bulls team who were 3-1 vs miami in 2010-2011 and lost in 5, the bulls are garbage so i dont want to hear anything about that series. also the celtics in 2012 with KG and Pierce, were i think 3-1 or 2-2 vs miami, and took them to 7 games in the conference finals and up 3-2 in the series, with a 7 point lead at halftime and leading in the 4th with 8 minutes to go in game 7.

The only player to have a winning record in the whole league vs lebron in head2head matchups is Paul pierce. only player

I dont think the heats roster is as good as it was last year or two years ago when they barely beat kg and pp in game 7. Mike Miller is a big loss, battier sucks and is worse, ray allen is worse and terrible. cole has regressed, lewis sucks. and wade is liable to get injured anytime.

the nets are similar to that boston team in ways but have more firepower if Joe Johnson and Will come to play, more so the latter cause Joe Jesus has showed up.

I think this is one instance where the nets really pose serious matchup problems for the heat, reminds me of when dallas was 67-15 in the regular season and lost to the 8th seed warriors who were 4-0 vs dallas that year in the regular season.

Nets ML series whatever it is!

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

kid will be out of his depth coaching spolstra against the heat...heat turn it on...heat in 5..if not sweep em right back

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Nets are +Three hundred and something for the series, if you think they will then act now.

shaggydog88
    shaggydog88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

LOL. know why they won the first series? demar derozon was gaurding J Johnson.... did you even watch the games?
    JJ took him into the pain EVERY SINGLE TIME... he wont be able to do that vs Lebron and the heats Defense.

going 4-0 in regular season games where the heat only tried "hard" in one of them, means absolutely fkn nothing.
    i agree the old big 3 in boston and KG and pierce revenge will help.. theyll win 1 or 2 at home. but 4 against the heat? you better go rewatch the nets first round against TORONTO.

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
    LOL. know why they won the first series? demar derozon was gaurding J Johnson.... did you even watch the games?
    JJ took him into the pain EVERY SINGLE TIME... he wont be able to do that vs Lebron and the heats Defense.

going 4-0 in regular season games where the heat only tried "hard" in one of them, means absolutely fkn nothing.
    i agree the old big 3 in boston and KG and pierce revenge will help.. theyll win 1 or 2 at home. but 4 against the heat? you better go rewatch the nets first round against TORONTO.
    Yeah Joe Jesus abused the raptors, but they have a better roster then the heat besides bron and wade. For instance yeah someone can play Joe johnson, but Pierce will be better vs The heat, better matchup unless bron is on him, which them will leave joe johnson open, JJ is 6'8, wade is 6'4.. bron can only guard jj or pierce. Also Derons matchup is alot better against Mario chalmers then Kyle Lowry

Toronto one only 7 or 8 games less then the heat. Toronto backourt one of the best in the league with Lowry and Derozan. its not just toronto.

The nets just matchup better vs the heat then toronto, toronto is very young and energetic, heat are old.

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by kainomac View Post
    Nets are +Three hundred and something for the series, if you think they will then act now.
    i will take it

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    kid will be out of his depth coaching spolstra against the heat...heat turn it on...heat in 5..if not sweep em right back
    depth? what depth does miami have? Rashard lewis, Ray Allen, Cole?

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bro it don't matter if the nets have a "better roster." They ain't got no LBJ, and that's ALL you need if your the Miami heat. Zero chance nets win this series. Heat are old?? Wtf does that make the nets then?? Heat in 6

larryp0405

Another thing id like to point out, toronto is a good rebounding team, nets are bad , but miami is worst in rebounding(nets 2nd worst)

miami cant exploit that like toronto did

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Bro it don't matter if the nets have a "better roster." They ain't got no LBJ, and that's ALL you need if your the Miami heat. Zero chance nets win this series. Heat are old?? Wtf does that make the nets then?? Heat in 6
    Geriatrics = Nets. LOL. No way Heat lose to these guys. I am with you on this FH.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post
    i will take it
    JUst mail me the three hunderd.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

depth? what depth does miami have? Rashard lewis, Ray Allen, Cole?
    Birdman, Cole"s been playing good lately, and James Jones.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

The league is fixed. There's NO WAY the Heat lose this series. The Heat are going straight to the finals there's NO DOUBT about it. The league has no morals they only want ratings. Heat vs Spurs (Rematch) or Heat vs Clippers in the finals. (Sterling drama = ratings) Biggest lock ever.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

An opportunity to have a Finals with LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Danny Granger, DeAndre Jordan (alleys). Clippers have more stars than OKC for an exciting finals and this Sterling story sells itself as a side piece. The NBA will be all over this like a fat kid at Denny's.

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    An opportunity to have a Finals with LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Danny Granger, DeAndre Jordan (alleys). Clippers have more stars than OKC for an exciting finals and this Sterling story sells itself as a side piece. The NBA will be all over this like a fat kid at Denny's.
    Dude, the nets have star power too and they are in a bigger market then the heat, it would be a great story for a brooklyn team to win the championship and jason kidd winning a chip too.

Pierce, KG- HOFers, Joe Johnson and Deron williams Multiple time all-stars, Kirlenko, come on they have players too

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I'm not sure who wins this series but its not going more than 6 games. My head says Heat but I won't be surprised seeing KG yelling, "Anything is possible"...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

LOL regular season means nothing and you are basing this off 100% of those results. bad move kid.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude, the nets have star power too and they are in a bigger market then the heat, it would be a great story for a brooklyn team to win the championship and jason kidd winning a chip too.

Pierce, KG- HOFers, Joe Johnson and Deron williams Multiple time all-stars, Kirlenko, come on they have players too
    YES, very old and worn out players. Boston dumped them. How good can they be???? WTF kid????

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm not sure who wins this series but its not going more than 6 games. My head says Heat but I won't be surprised seeing KG yelling, "Anything is possible"...
    5 years ago.