FSUnole05
    FSUnole05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Spurs line is out

predictably, -6.5

make no mistake, portland is a super tough matchup for the spurs, mostly damian lillard. i just have this feeling that the spurs will win this game by 10+ points. i know i have zero cred on this forum, just wanted to share my thoughts and hear yours.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Portland always plays the spurs tough, even last year when they were arguably not very good. Lillard has had their number as well. As far as the series is concerned, I think you can throw out the regular season games all together as neither team was really complete during any of their games except the first which was like the 3rd game of the year. Aldridge missing one, Duncan, Parker, Leonard missing one, Aldridge getting hurt early in the first half of the only game that would of had complete rosters.

FSUnole05
    FSUnole05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

i agree about throwing out the regular season matchups. i give the spurs the edge in the series due to experience and the fact they play more defense than Houston... a lot more. what do you think the play is for game 1?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Spurs have no one to guard Lilliard. Even if Pops put kawhi leonard or danny green he's too fast for them.