MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

lin hit the 3 to put them 5 pts up which of been ball game with a min left? too bad asik got called for off foul

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bryant played like 4 games this year you fool and Wade has been resting all you. you saying Harden runs circles around 2 of the top 3 sgs of all time is a statement that shows you know nothing about basketball. You think Harden is better right now than Dwayne Wade?

what an idiot

Go look at Wade's shooting % this year and get back to me.

Harden can't play defense for shit either

That's why when the top 10 players list came out for this year, who was on it? Wade and Bryant. Who wasn't on it? Harden. Why? Because he is one of the most overrated players in NBA.
    You call me a fool but what part of harden perhaps being all nba over both wade and Kobe makes you think that wade, who can't play 60 games in a season and benefits greatly by playing with lbj, and Kobe who is past his prime and coming off of two serious injuries is a better player than harden. If anyone thinks that harden doesn't play defense just watch how poor Kobe plays defense next year. He will make harden look like a young joe dumars on defense. Wade will miss at least 25 games and be questionable or day to dat in 25 more games. Give me harden any day over wade and Kobe defensive flaws and all. Keep looking in the rear view mirror instead of the windshield.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Bryant played like 4 games this year you fool and Wade has been resting all you. you saying Harden runs circles around 2 of the top 3 sgs of all time is a statement that shows you know nothing about basketball. You think Harden is better right now than Dwayne Wade?

what an idiot

Go look at Wade's shooting % this year and get back to me.

Harden can't play defense for shit either

That's why when the top 10 players list came out for this year, who was on it? Wade and Bryant. Who wasn't on it? Harden. Why? Because he is one of the most overrated players in NBA.
    Name calling just means you can't justify your point or defend yourself effectively.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    With the best center and top 2 or 3 shooting guard on its roster, Houston should beat any team put in front of them in the first round. Mchale is not the answer. I would definitely look at hiring Scott brooks who can't coach offense, which is not Houston's problem. Defense is. Mchale seems to be a decent offensive coach, let him coach the thunderless.
    Dwight howard not even top 5 center.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    Dwight howard not even top 5 center.
    Please name the 5 centers YOU think are better than Dwight Howard. This is going to be interesting.

bostonboss

Please name the 5 centers YOU think are better than Dwight Howard. This is going to be interesting.
    noah/brook lopez/Drummond/Monroe/chandler

bostonboss

demarcus cousins also....so ill rephrase..howard not even top 6

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You call me a fool but what part of harden perhaps being all nba over both wade and Kobe makes you think that wade, who can't play 60 games in a season and benefits greatly by playing with lbj, and Kobe who is past his prime and coming off of two serious injuries is a better player than harden. If anyone thinks that harden doesn't play defense just watch how poor Kobe plays defense next year. He will make harden look like a young joe dumars on defense. Wade will miss at least 25 games and be questionable or day to dat in 25 more games. Give me harden any day over wade and Kobe defensive flaws and all. Keep looking in the rear view mirror instead of the windshield.
    Dude resting Wade is a strategy. It's not that he can't play, it's that he has the luxury not to.... Yeah Wade plays with James and was the best player on Miami when Wade and James first joined.

I'm not even going to address the Harden Bryant comparison. You are a live in the moment kind of guy and don't understand big picture.

You're telling me that right now, you'd rather have Harden instead of Wade in a 7 game playoff series?

You think that a team, right now, of Dwight Howard and D Wade wouldn't beat Portland in a 7 game series?

LOL! I'd argue that Portland wouldn't even win more than 1 game against a team with Dwight and Wade (if the chemistry was the same as it was with Dwight and Harden).

Dude Harden is so limited offensively.

Let's break it down

Better in the paint: Wade
    Better in the post: Wade
    Better ball handling: Wade
    Better Passer: Wade
    Better Shooter: Harden
    Better with contact: Harden
    Better in the clutch come playoff time: Wade
    Higher basketball IQ: Wade
    Better defender (1 on 1, steals, and blocks): Wade - not even close.

I think that pretty much ends your argument.

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

McHale reported will stay in Houston

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ouston-rockets

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Dude resting Wade is a strategy. It's not that he can't play, it's that he has the luxury not to.... Yeah Wade plays with James and was the best player on Miami when Wade and James first joined.

I'm not even going to address the Harden Bryant comparison. You are a live in the moment kind of guy and don't understand big picture.

You're telling me that right now, you'd rather have Harden instead of Wade in a 7 game playoff series?

You think that a team, right now, of Dwight Howard and D Wade wouldn't beat Portland in a 7 game series?

LOL! I'd argue that Portland wouldn't even win more than 1 game against a team with Dwight and Wade (if the chemistry was the same as it was with Dwight and Harden).

Dude Harden is so limited offensively.

Let's break it down

Better in the paint: Wade
    Better in the post: Wade
    Better ball handling: Wade
    Better Passer: Wade
    Better Shooter: Harden
    Better with contact: Harden
    Better in the clutch come playoff time: Wade
    Higher basketball IQ: Wade
    Better defender (1 on 1, steals, and blocks): Wade - not even close.

I think that pretty much ends your argument.
    I'm a live in the moment kind of guy, but you think Kobe is a better player than harden right now? I won't post anything else about that one. I feel foolish even debating that.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

jeremy lin is awful...and my close friend says hiring winners as coaches matter..umm..mchale is a dummie

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Harden is too out of control
    Just forces shots a lot

I bet Houston Wouid be better with Lin at point and then solid 2 guard on wing

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    How about that D on the last play? Terrible setup, you have Parsons chasing Lillard with no chance and they didn't even need a screen to get free.
    Team was just following instructions by the coach, he didn't call for the switch

Why Pat Bev wasn't shadowing Lillard I'll never know

First 12