t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Saturday's Game 7s

3 good games. Early strong leans on all three games for me personally.

Pacers -5.5, Grizzlies +8, and Clippers -7.

Atlanta blew their chance. Now their season will come to an end.

The Grizzlies will bounce back from last night. They've proven they can beat the Thunder if they can just play their game. Is Mike Conley hurt though?

Clippers size advantage is really making the difference at this point. I said at the beginning of this series that Curry wouldn't be able to go off at will with Paul hounding him. You see how tough things have gotten for him. Even though he's the best shooter in the game, even he can't consistently go off when you force nothing but contested jumpshots. Hedging on high screens has made those shots even tougher.

What are everyone's thoughts on Saturday's slate of Game 7s?

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

I'm gonna tease ATL to +10.5 and clipps to -2

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    3 good games. Early strong leans on all three games for me personally.

Pacers -5.5, Grizzlies +8, and Clippers -7.

Atlanta blew their chance. Now their season will come to an end.

The Grizzlies will bounce back from last night. They've proven they can beat the Thunder if they can just play their game. Is Mike Conley hurt though?

Clippers size advantage is really making the difference at this point. I said at the beginning of this series that Curry wouldn't be able to go off at will with Paul hounding him. You see how tough things have gotten for him. Even though he's the best shooter in the game, even he can't consistently go off when you force nothing but contested jumpshots. Hedging on high screens has made those shots even tougher.

What are everyone's thoughts on Saturday's slate of Game 7s?
    Well, you made some valid points, however, on the same track Memphis blew their chance and got blown out by 20. Atlanta has won more games in Indy than @ home. Clippers, no real opinion, if they lose they will just blame it on Sterling anyway. Guessing, I would take GS with the points. BOL in whatever you decide. Just offering the other "side of the coin". Don't go by me.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well, you made some valid points, however, on the same track Memphis blew their chance and got blown out by 20. Atlanta has won more games in Indy than @ home. Clippers, no real opinion, if they lose they will just blame it on Sterling anyway. Guessing, I would take GS with the points. BOL in whatever you decide. Just offering the other "side of the coin". Don't go by me.
    The difference is that Memphis has much more of a pedigree than the Hawks.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Mike Conley and Jermaine O'neal both questionable. Mike Conley would obviously be a huge loss, and the Grizz have virtually no chance to win without him. Speights isn't much of a drop-off from O'neal, but the problem is Speights conditioning and who is left after him?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The difference is that Memphis has much more of a pedigree than the Hawks.
    True, but the Hawks didn't get blown out, and they do play better in Indiana, don't know why, just look at the numbers. Hey either way doubt I'll be playing the Hawks anyway. I think OKC wins it but the points look tempting. Besides, I am more of a totals guy. you guys know more than me...

t-wizzle

Uh oh. Paul George possibly suspended for leaving the bench.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

^^ I re-watched the video and he barely left. I'll be very shocked if he gets suspended for that.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

how many x ?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Still waiting to hear the George and Conley news.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

So wait, the Pacers are no longer "done?" Hmm.....

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha laying points with the pacers hahaha I'll take hawks and the points all day long buddy.... Also grizzles have absolutely zero chance if mike Conley is injured. I mean they very well might get blown out again especially without Conley. Golden state and the points look appealing at first sight to me...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=farmhouse1;21774537]Hahaha laying points with the pacers hahaha I'll take hawks and the points all day long buddy.... Also grizzles have absolutely zero chance if mike Conley is injured. I mean they very well might get blown out again especially without Conley. Golden state and the points look appealing at first sight to me...[/QUOTE
    Hey pal, we agree!!! I didn't know anybody on here ever agrees with me. LOL. BOL tonight.

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

paul george played like shit in game six. david west and lance stephenson were great, attacking the paint and solid overall. but still they gave way too many open 3pt looks and cant rebound the ball at all if they go small. why does roy hibbert have to be such a scrub?

i really dont know whether to hedge my indiana series bet or let it run.

thank god there were morons like antic and millsap on hawks team. otherwise pacers would watch the playoffs from tv.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Hibbert sucks!!! I don't know why they even play him. But, the fact remains, Atlanta wins more games in Indy than they do @ home. I hope the cycle continues. Did I ever say, I hate the Indiana Fakers ???

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Z-Bo suspended for gm7

Paul George NOT suspended

Conley still up in the air.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gimme the points with the hawks all day. They've had some convincing wins in this series. Should be a battle to the end...

t-wizzle

Pacers might roll today