Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Paul George or Durant: Who steps up?

The stage is set. The two heir apparants to LBJs crown will have the stage. Lebron gave them the blueprint(game 6 2012 in Boston). These two guys have been getting all the praise/comparisons all year long with the MVP talk. Win or go home all the pressure in the world on their shoulders (imo Durant more than George). This will be a fun/epic night either way. I think Indy loses and okc wins with Durant taking 20 free throw attempts. Although Indy -1 is very tempting.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Neither. George isn't as good as some people thought and Durant is soft.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

The only crown George can inherit is the one they hand out at kiddies b-day parties. That dude is seriously overrated. As for Durant, I think Allen really got into his head, to the point he is afraid to take a shot.

Catch77

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    The only crown George can inherit is the one they hand out at kiddies b-day parties. That dude is seriously overrated. As for Durant, I think Allen really got into his head, to the point he is afraid to take a shot.
    Hahaha. Come on he's has potential but yeah he is overrated. It boils down to Durant having the capability to do it. We know he does. Not sure if George has the "it" in him. Durant has to get the mentality to take over. He is 6'11 being shut down by a 6'4 guard. No way in hell that should happen. Taking okc -2.5 big.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

George has been getting MVP talk all year? Pretty sure no one has mentioned him in the conversation since March or maybe even February. He wouldn't even be in my (and most people's) top 5, and I'm not sure about the top 10.

Catch77

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    George has been getting MVP talk all year? Pretty sure no one has mentioned him in the conversation since March or maybe even February. He wouldn't even be in my (and most people's) top 5, and I'm not sure about the top 10.
    Correction: "George getting MVP talk for 75 percent of the season until they fell off". Still point remains he is the "best" player on a 1 seed.
    Trust me I agree with you though. Been saying it on here all year he is overrated. Thus my post. I want to call attention that these two guys HAVE to pull or come close to pulling "LBJ game 6" to even be mentioned in the same sentence with him.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Correction: "George getting MVP talk for 75 percent of the season until they fell off". Still point remains he is the "best" player on a 1 seed.
    Trust me I agree with you though. Been saying it on here all year he is overrated. Thus my post. I want to call attention that these two guys HAVE to pull or come close to pulling "LBJ game 6" to even be mentioned in the same sentence with him.

I actually mentioned that exact example in another thread after game 5 saying Durant had to step up in that way. Didn't think of even mentioning George in the conversation. But maybe I shouldn't go too hard on him otherwise he'll erupt for 30+ tonight and fukk my Hawks play
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Catch77

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both step up

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paul George 26 points 12 rebounds 6 assists 6 steals last game. Please shut the fuxk up you dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Neither. George isn't as good as some people thought and Durant is soft.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Paul George 26 points 12 rebounds 6 assists 6 steals last game. Please shut the fuxk up you dumbass
    Paul George is a punk, I do not care about his stat lines. Even though he scored a lot of points in garbage time, that does not mean he is a top-10 player in this league, let alone MVP type material.

Catch77

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Hahaha. Come on he's has potential but yeah he is overrated. It boils down to Durant having the capability to do it. We know he does. Not sure if George has the "it" in him. Durant has to get the mentality to take over. He is 6'11 being shut down by a 6'4 guard. No way in hell that should happen. Taking okc -2.5 big.

Well that seemed easy. Also hit prop bet KD over 7.5 free throws made.